Chapter Seventeen

Luke was gone again the next day having went to the lab with my dad and to get his hand fixed so he would look like a normal human something that he certainly was not. That meant another boring day alone unless I thought of something to make this less of a boring day. Dad had left the number for pizza along with thirty dollars for all the pizza that he knew I would more than likely get on the counter.

Right now it was almost one in the afternoon and I had nothing better to do than lounge around on the couch watching action movies waiting for the pizza to get here so I could quench my hunger. I looked down at my phone on the table and pursed my lips, I didn't know if I wanted to have a friend over since no one was here to hang out with.

But there was only one real friend that I would want to hang out with since Luke was gone and I didn't know if he would be up to coming because Luke and dad would be home at anytime. But without caring I grabbed my phone and sent a quick text to Aaron telling him pizza was on its way and I was home alone bored watching action movies and to get his bum over here.

I knew that would make him come. The thought of action movies, being lazy and eating our weight in junkfood always seemed to have that affect on him like it did me.

Soon the door bell rang and I jumped up from my seat picking up the money from the counter as I went to get the food. I could smell the delicious scent coming off of it making my mouth water as I saw the six large boxes of pizza. The man looked at me momentarily like he knew I wouldn't exactly be able to carry them all in especially with my broken arm so I motioned him in as he went over to my table and set them down for me.

"Thank you sir." I said handing him the money and he looked around after pocketing it.

"Are you just going to eat the six pizzas alone?" He asked confused turning to look at me and I shrugged.

"Maybe my friend Aaron is suppose to come over and help me devour them though. Why do you want some for the road?" I offered and I saw something flash through his eyes and knew that he did.

I went over to grab a paper plate from above my sink and brung it over to the counter. He opened the box for me and I grabbed out three warm pieces and set them on a plate for him. Then grinned at the bottom of the lid. I had asked to have a joke be transcribed on it and just like I had asked there was.

"Haha six offender." I joked handing him the plate.

"Thank you." He said and I glanced at him with a smile as he took a bite of it.

"No problem, you're better then me. If I worked at Pizza Hut I would get fired the first day for taking all the pizza and eating it by myself." I told him and he laughed at that.

"You aren't the only one but I've tried to grow immune to the perfectness of it all." My smile faltered at his words.

Perfectness is boring." I spoke up slowly and he looked at me questioningly because of my tone, but I looked down.

"I should get going I have another order to get to. It was nice talking to you, maybe another time." He finally spoke up and gave me an awkward wave as he still held the pizza close to him. I smiled at him again.

"Nice talking to you. I'll probably call for more pizza tomorrow so yeah." I laughed out at the truth in that.

"Okay bye." He called and opened the door only to be met by Aaron.

"Oh sorry pal." Aaron called moving out of the way for the pizza boy, and the pizza boy said something back as he walked out and Aaron walked in. He closed the door behind him and came over to me running his long tan hand through his short black hair. It was hard not to notice that he looked oddly like Calum Hood from Five Seconds Of Summer.