Chapter Twenty One

"How are we possibly going to destroy Luke?" Aaron asked me leaning back against the hood of his car with speculating eyes. I knew he was probably wondering why I hadn't stopped it before hand and maybe because I hadn't thought that far ahead either.

But than again I wouldn't be able to do all of it by myself. But if I had outside help it just might work to my benefit.

The tip of my tongue popped out the side of my mouth as I tried to think it through. I didn't have all if it worked out especially now that I had someone else.

I would have to add into my already strategized idea but I knew that I could put some ideas on the table and knowing Aaron he would put his own thoughts that would link well with mine.

"Well." I began unsurly now realizing that there wasn't much I had thought of in the spand of a week of Lukes arrival.

"You haven't even made a plan have you?" Aaron asked and I sighed nodding my head.

"Okay that isn't a problem we will just have to think of something together. It has to be full proof for even your clumsy little legs won't screw up in." He told me glancing down at my legs, he licked his lips and I pushed him roughly back and he laughed pulling me up onto him.

"You know Nexy I think you would look better without the dress on." He stated and cocked his head to the side as if he was thinking about that at the moment.

That was a change in topic, I sighed shaking my head.

"No you pervert." I laughed out pushing myself off of him and he whinned.

"Damnit."

"To bad for you looks like Aaron isn't getting laid tonight." I fake cried, putting my hands a few inches infront of my eyes as I put them into fist like I was wiping away the tears like a cry baby. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's it McGarth." He yelled jokingly and I turned around and started to run away from him laughing as he went to chase me.

"Oh I'm scared Aaron." I turned around running backwords, I made a face at him and he grinned running after me more.

"I know where you live Nexia Rose." He reminded me and I shrugged not stopping as I turned back towards his house.

See this was the thing with the two of us we were better as friends than anything else. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think that what we could have done was scratch an itch. It might have turned out bad if I had been so careless and did that.

He was more of a best friend than anything else and I guess the main reason for wanting to do that was to go against what Luke wanted and to just have fun.

I still knew there was a Luke out there that was human, one that he had got cloned from and I wanted to find him. To see if he was actually like this Luke or if he was different and a better different. I wanted to believe that this one was good and that there could be a way that I would still end up happy at the ending. I know I was being inconsiderate and only caring about my needs but I was human and we all did that.

Unfortuantely that meant that someone would always get hurt in the end I knew that completely. In all the books, and movies they always had this part be the biggest thing at the ending. But someone would always be hurt or unhappy and there was nothing I could do about that.

It was life and life had a tricky way of dealing with things. I couldn't even comprehend half of what was thrown at me maybe that was why I wasn't exactly an easy going kid.

I looked back at Aaron and for a moment I saw Luke. Luke was there the one that had found me cutting the one that had gave me that long speech and held me while I cried that Luke was the one that I had feelings for. It could have been that he seemed so much more human than the cold hard titanium metallic tin can that I had to deal with almost all the time.