One for Another | Rowoon

Start from the beginning

"Make sure you get a lot of sleep then, don't think we haven't realized that your dark circles haven't got worse." He gave you a pointed look and walked off to go mess with Chani.

Later that night, everyone but you and Chani were drunk.

"How about we play truth or dare?" You heard a drunk Dawon ask. Everyone was ready to play soon after. As the turns went on, you started to wind down, and then it was Chani's turn.

"Y/N truth or dare?" You laughed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to get a piercing that I chose." You laughed, it wasn't like you don't have any, but Chani would make you get one you would hate.

"Can you at least be nice and pick one that I won't hate?" You pleaded. He nodded and you decided to have it done tomorrow when you came in for work. And then you tried to find someone to pick on. And then you saw Rowoon.

"Rowoon, truth or dare?" You smiled sinisterly.

"Dare." You laughed. Rowoon didn't have any tattoos, so you knew you had to change that.

"I dare you to get a tattoo that I pick." Rowoon looked at you like you had two heads.

"That's too close to Chani's dare for you!" He yelled as the other boys laughed at his panic.

"I promise it'll be small and look good." You winked and he deflated a little. A small fine escaping his lips before he chose Inseong. As the night wore on, soon all of them were passed out on the floor, and somehow Zuho made it up to a chair and laid it down to cuddle with Youngbin.

"I'll leave you to tend to them in the morning since I have a quick class before I come in." You said to Chani as you started to pull on your jacket.

"Oh wow. Thanks. It's your party and you can't even get pass out drunk." And you both laughed. "I'll be sure to pick a good piercing for you!" He winked as you walked out the door.

That next morning, when you entered the shop, you laughed as you saw the closed sign still on the door. When you walked into the back, you heard someone groaning, and found it to be Dawon. He had arguably drank the most last night, and his hangover was hitting him hard.

"Hey Dawon," You said quietly. "How about we get off the floor and up into a chair?" You said as you pulled him up into your arms. He nodded his head a little as you pulled him up into the chair, laying him down. You put your flannel down over his head, knowing that the darkness would help him. "I have some pain medicine in my bag, I'll go get you a bottle of water to take it with." You saw a thumbs up from him and you chuckled a little. You passed Chani on the way to the chill room.

"Hey, when did you get here?" He asked as he had a couple of bottle of water in his head.

"I just got here, and now I'm going to get some pain medicine from my bag. Dawon is dying." You giggled as he followed you. When you got back to Dawon, you saw Rowoon sitting there checking on him.

"Hey Ro." You said quietly as you tapped the bottle of water into his hand. "Make sure you sip it, I don't need you puking okay." And he sat up a little to drink the water. You opened the pill bottle and gave him 2. After you were sure he wouldn't die if you left him alone, you gave him a small bag of chips to snack on. You saw Chani and Rowoon talking when you got back in the chill room.

"I'm glad to see everyone isn't dying of a hangover." You said as they laughed.

"I don't really get hangovers. Plus Inseong and Youngbin went to get food. That's the main reason that the shop is still closed." Rowoon said as he pulled you into his side. "Are you ready for your piercing yet?" He asked. You laughed and nodded.