the baby project

| an: THE SPOILERS OF TATBILB2 ARE SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS AND BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE CAST MAKE ME SO HAPPY! |

__________
covinsky au:
lara jean and peter are partners for their project

__________covinsky au:lara jean and peter are partners for their project

_________

lara jean song covey

         "Okay class, this week we are learning about family. Do you guys want the good or the bad news?" Mrs. Henderson, our health teacher, ask our whole class. The class stays quiet as she proceeds, "We won't do any final project where you have to present in front of the class, but we will have project where one student pairs up with another one to learn how to deal with a newborn. This project will help you know how to rely and trust someone as a classmate and partner because you will be doing this anyway when the future comes."

I look around to find anyone I would want to partner up with, but Mrs. Henderson announces, "Since we have a few minutes before class ends, I'll say the partners and pass out the worksheet so you guys could get started."

Mrs. Henderson starts down the list and I get nervous each time she calls on someone I could tolerate on partnering up with. While everyone starts moving next to their partner, she says, "And lastly, Lara Jean and--"

"Me!" A yell from the back causes everyone in the room to stay quiet. I turn around to find who my partner is and see Peter Kavinsky holding his hand up. Oh my god.

"Yes, Lara Jean and Peter." Mrs. Henderson confirms as Peter takes the seat right next to me.

Peter turns to me when she passes out the paper for the project. "Lara Jean, you're going to be my wife."

"What?"

"We're partners raising a baby right? So we're technically married for the next few weeks." He corrects himself immediately.

There was something wrong with imagining myself as Peter Kavinsky's wife when he has Gen to think about. "But only in class and when we see each other, right?"

"Yeah." He smiles.

Mrs. Henderson opens the classroom closet to pass around baby car seats that had little mannequin babies. She places one on each partners table while explaining how to hold and feed whenever the baby cries. "You guys will have twice a week for two weeks and then you could continue working on worksheet. Have fun!"

"I don't think I can take the baby on the bus. It gets a little too crowded." I explain to Peter while he starts to activate our mannequin baby.