kiss me in the pouring rain (college au)

/ an: hi to all! i loved all the comments and happy 11.2K reads, you guys are amazing!

also, i'm gonna do a covinsky question an update so I can get to know you all more! (at the very end!) FUN READING! /

LJSC
__________

          I twirl my teal luggage around the room and wait for a certain phone call in any minute.

I stare at the permanent wallpaper of Peter and I napping on the couch. I smile at the constant reminder that I am one lucky girl.

When I look up at the bulletin board above my desk, I realize that there are numerous polaroids of my sisters, my friends and most importantly, Peter.

I hear a loud knock at my door wondering why Chris would even be back at the dorm when she's stuck in class. I open the door to find Peter with his arms open and it only takes me a quick second to wrap my arms around him. "I've missed you."

He moves back so I can look at him while he gives me a chaste kiss on my lips. "I've missed you too, Covey!"

"You could have called me to go down, you know you aren't allowed up without me."

Peter laughs and we both enter my room to get my stuff ready. "That girl downstairs was too nervous to even speak to me, so she just handed me the pass."

I was all set to go when he pauses at the bulletin board. "Where is it?"

I roll my eyes and giggle at him. "Why do you always act like you don't know where it is?"

"Because I love when you get frustrated, you look cute." I open my bottom dress drawer to pull out my yellow instax.

I stand straight while Peter locks both of his arms around my shoulders and kisses my forehead. I smile and click the button to instantly print out our polaroid.

Ever since we started college, Peter does his tradition where he signs, 'PK was here!' at the bottom and the date when the photo was taken then sticks it on my board every time he visits. "Come on, let's go home."

          We both walk downstairs to the lobby. I look at Peter pulling up his hoodie and frown when I see that I wore the wrong jacket today.

"I got you, babe." Peter opens the flap of his jacket while I hug his waist. I silently thank my short height when I realize I'm able to hide underneath Peter's jacket flap.

Peter and I walk outside in the rain towards the parking lot. When we reach his audi, I wait for Peter to open it.

I look up at him wondering why he still won't open the door. All of a sudden, he says, "Covey... Give me a kiss."