forever alone (valentines day au)

| an: lol LATE VALENTINES UPDATE... i got caught up in other upcoming works and really didn't focus on covinsky, but i am here to bring happiness and love! way late, but it's still love month right!? |

__________

covinsky au:
broke up on a valentines day, but sees each other on valentines day after a couple of years

covinsky au:broke up on a valentines day, but sees each other on valentines day after a couple of years

(i'm so tired... by lauv & troye sivan song fic)
__________

her

"Happy Valentine's day, Lara Jean!" Kitty yells from the kitchen while I make my way to her cooking burnt up heart shaped pancakes. "As a kind gesture of the day you used to love and now hate because you're single... I decided to wake up early and make you a delicious breakfast."

I sit on the stool and watch her place a plate in front of me, everything overcooked except for the eggs. "Kitty, I'm impressed!" I exclaim ignoring her comment about Valentine's day.

Kitty sits next to me while we both eat our breakfast. "Since I'm going to Amber's for a sleepover Valentine's party, what are you doing tonight?"

Since Trina and Daddy were on vacation to Hawaii, I was persuaded to come back home from UNC and take care of my little sister, Kitty. I planned on spending the weekend watching a Golden Girls marathon and making cookies with Kitty, but she had other plans of her own.

Just in time, Chris walks from the bathroom and shoves a pancake in her mouth before spitting it back out. "You come back home and can't cook anymore? Who are you, Lara Jean?"

"I think it taste delicious!" I say while glaring at Chris. I know Kitty might have a hard outer shell when she's around everyone, but she gets emotional when someone rejects all her hard work.

Chris takes back her comment and apologizes to Kitty. "Anyway, there's a party tonight and you're coming."

Before I can answer, Kitty nods her head at me rapidly. "Lara Jean, you have to go! You're gonna be alone tonight and this is good for you."

I furrow my brows and this time, glare at Kitty. "Hey, it's okay to be alone on Valentine's day."

"Not when you're here sulking about the past and the what-if's." Chris crosses her arms while waiting for my answer.

"Though I hated you for your comment about my cooking, I definitely agree." Kitty flashes a innocent smile before I shake my head cause they know that no means no when it comes to me.

Party, trying my best to meet somebody
But everybody around me is falling in love to our song

I heavily sigh when I stand in front of the door filled with red and pink hearts. Valentine's Day. I almost believe it's an innocent party, but once the door opens, I see a group of people holding someone up while he drinks out of a keg stand.