i'm not jealous (college au)

/ an: thank you so much for 2k reads! i love you all as much as i love covinsky! AND UM ILY /

« college au of covinsky being jealous because they go to different schools »

« college au of covinsky being jealous because they go to different schools  »

LJSC

I glance down at my phone to check the time, 3:15. I look up at the science building and see Peter walking out... with a girl. I narrow my eyes and watch the scene in front of me.

She flips her hair while laughing at something Peter says. My stomach almost drops when I see him laughing along with her.

I continue to stare at the both of them interacting at each other that I don't even realize my phone was ringing. I answer quickly, "Lara Jean, where's my girlfriend?" The brown haired girl frowns next to Peter while he talks on the phone.

I almost cheer to myself when I realize Peter was making it obvious that he had a girlfriend. "I'm here!" I wave at the bench a few feet away from them.

Peter throws his hands up and points to join in on their conversation. "Are you sure you want me to come there?"

"Of course!" He exclaims while I hang up the phone and walk to where both of them are standing. "Tori! Meet my girlfriend, Lara Jean."

I shake her hand harder than I expected. "Hi."

"She's one of my group mates in our project." Peter explains while I nod and Tori just stays quiet. "Okay, um... We're gonna go ahead."

Peter turns back to Tori and opens his arms, but before Tori thought it was a hug, he throws his hand up for an awkward high five. I almost laugh at how cringe worthy their interaction looked.

Tori walks away while I see Peter looking right at me. "You guys are cute together."

Peter scoffs and wraps his one arm on my shoulder. "Covey, we're cute together, actually with your beautiful face and my handsome looks, we're the perfect combination."

"You definitely know how to charm a girl." I comment while he kisses my forehead.

It took us longer than we expected to reach his dorm building just because Peter took his time talking to guys from his team in the lobby, elevator and hallway. Does he ever run out of things to talk about? No.

I open the door slowly until I feel Peter's hand tightly around my eyes as he hold me close. "Whoa whoa whoa, Alex! Didn't want to give us any warning?"

My eyebrows shot up when I list all the possibilities of was going on at this moment. "I was just changing my shirt."

"Still my girlfriend can't see that." I laugh at Peter's reasoning.

"Hey Alex!" I happily greet while I feel Peter slouch against me for a second.

"Hi Lara Jean. Okay, you can let go of her now, I'm dressed up." Alex says before I squint my eyes and adjust to the bright light from the room. "I'm going to football practice now." Alex, one of Peter's roommate, gives me a high five before he leaves the room. "See you again!"

I nod and see Peter quietly sit on his bed. "Hey, why the long face?"

"Nothing." He sighs to himself.

"If you won't tell me, I won't give you my surprise." I set my stuff down on his desk while Peter perks his head to me. "Hey, what do you have for me?"

I take out the container out of my bag and hand it to him. He slowly opens it. "Holy shit! Cinnamon toast?"

I jump at his sudden outburst. "Peter!"

He takes a bite and says with his mouth full, "I'm marrying you, Covey!"

"Only if you buy me mocha sugar donuts in exchange."

Peter hops out of bed and stands next to me. "I got you, babe!" He quickly pecks my lips when he chews all his cinnamon toast.

I sit at his desk chair while he jumps back into his bed. I look around and see his various photos of the both of us, Kitty, Owen and his mom on his bulletin board. "Hey, does Alex have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah?" He answers. "Her name is Tori, she's my partner in class."

"Oh."

"Are you jealous, Covey?"

I laugh out loud. "What? Why would I be jealous? I'm not jealous."

"Well, you sound jealous." Peter smirks at me.

I narrow my eyes and shake my head. "Huh? I think you're going crazy."

He leans on his desk while pulling me up from his chair to meet me face to face. "Hey," He kisses me once. "I only love you." And again. "Now come on, I gotta show of my girl."

"Do we have to? I'd rather stay here..." I explain before he nods slowly. "And do homewo-" He

shuts me up by kissing my lips.

Yeah, I'm not gonna get any homework done.

/ AN: i'm always grateful and i love everyone and i will make more one shots soon. i just got busy with school!

thank you again!

lots of love, nikkie! /