look at me like you're in love (au) | 1

| an; AND I'M BACK AGAIN WITH MORE COVINSKY! I'm so busy with school and life, but I just got a little inspired today! Disclaimer; they didn't date in this one shot! & photo is CTO |

__________

covinsky au:
lara jean is a photographer and peter is a famous model

covinsky au:lara jean is a photographer and peter is a famous model

__________

lara jean

"Lara Jean," Jade, my assistant knocks on my glass door, "I have Mrs. Lincoln of GQ outside."

I gasp and start to gather my desk as quickly as I could. "She isn't supposed to be here until three hours!"

Jade helps me for a few seconds until we're done. "I guess you're in high demand."

"Wait, let's set up the conference room please?" I ask before I hear a squeal coming through my office door.

"Lara Jean... I'm home!" Kitty flips her hair and strikes a pose. Her hair got longer a few inches since I last saw her waving us goodbye to go to Europe to study abroad, just like Margo did.

I hop off my chair and hug her tight. "You didn't tell me you were coming today, I could have sworn Daddy told me you were coming next week."

Kitty rolls her eyes. "Lara Jean, haven't you heard of the word called, lying?"

"Of course I have and speaking of which, even my assistant lied to me..."

Jade holds her hands up before smiling innocently. "Well, I couldn't stop her. Kitty threatened she wouldn't share some of the chocolates she brought from Europe."

"You're free to go, but as long as I can get some chocolate too." I say as Jade promises to never to do it again.

Kitty and I both stay in my office before my meeting with Mrs. Lincoln. Ever since Kitty went to college in Europe, I knew it was my chance to move away from home and head to New York in order to pursue my love of photography. I was quite lucky to create a big portfolio at my internship before coming to work for the big magazine companies.

"So why didn't you head back home?" I ask Kitty.

She crosses her arms in front of her. "Are you kicking me out already? What did I ever do?"

"You've done things above and beyond and I love you for that."

Kitty explains to me that our Dad and Margot don't exactly know she's back home and she wanted to experience New York.

"So you're coming here to be my second personal assistant?"

"Lara Jean, I came here because I just had the feeling I needed to be here. Something good is gonna happen this week."

I laugh, almost not believing her, but since Mrs. Lincoln is coming here later, I might just. "I'll hold you to that."

Kitty and I catch up for the next few hours until I start my meeting with Mrs. Lincoln.

"For the May GQ cover, I wanted a whole line of fresh faces. I want it to be full of bloom and sunlight." Mrs. Lincoln browses through my portfolio and picks through a photos to show exactly what she wanted. "It has to be submitted by April."

I nod. "You got it, Mrs. Lincoln."

"We have a few models we wanted you to work with, but there's specifically this new actor and apparently upcoming model everyone's been keeping his eyes on and we need to feature him first."

"And who is this? I might be able to know who it is."

"His name must have slipped off my mind, but he goes by PK."

I write down the rest of the details on my agenda of to-do's tomorrow before Mrs. Lincoln and I conclude our meeting.

Jade meets me quietly inside my office when she finally lets out a deep breath. "Oh my god, how was it? She's so intimidating and gorgeous."

I smile and stay silent cause I knew Jade would freak out for the next few weeks. We've been having photoshoots with female models and she's been in the edge of her seat waiting for male models to come our way. "Well, I think you should take it back since Mrs. Lincoln granted your wish."

"No! Are we really? Who is it? Is it Sean O'Pry? Chris Evans? Francisco? Zac Efron?" She continues to ramble a few celebrity names and I wait for her to stop.

I shake my head and laugh. "I think she mentioned a guy who is known as PK?"

Jade claps her hands together. "The PK? Wow, he's literally the newest hottest eye candy ever."

"I guess I'll have to see him tomorrow cause I have to go to my dinner with Kitty."

"But look!" She flashes me her phone of a photo she googled of PK.

I close my eyes immediately. "Jade, you know my tradition..." Ever since I've been requested to do multiple photoshoots with celebrities and models, I've always had the tradition to refuse to see photos of them beforehand so when I actually see them, I'm able to look at them with fresh eyes at every new angle as possible.

Jade pouts when I finally open my eyes again. "But he's too hot not to look at right now."

"We're gonna see him tomorrow anyway." I flash her a small smile of encouragement. "Now let's go home before you'll have to wait any longer."

The next day, I look through several of the documents from Mrs. Lincoln at the conference room while Kitty and Jade wait patiently for PK at the lobby.

I hear a screech coming from outside the room and see what exactly made that noise. The series of people asking for PK's picture seems ironic when he's coming here for a photoshoot.

I stop when I hear Kitty. "I've seen you somewhere."

"I'm kinda well known, but I think I have seen you somewhere too." A smooth voice brings chills to my skin. His voice almost sounds too familiar, like I've heard it before.

I slowly walk over to where Jade, Kitty, and the PK stand until he says, "Aren't you Lara Jean's little sister?"

My eyes go wide until I see him. Peter Kavinsky is, The PK. Lara Jean from high school would never believe me if I ever told her she was gonna meet Peter Kavinsky again after high school.

"Covey!"

to be continued...
__________

| an: I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS! hopefully the second part will be updated sooner than i think i should post!

all the love,
nik! |