22 - Differences

I stuck my sword to the ground and took a tight grip at the handle.

Raze: Now. Stay away from my business.

You: You're being too hard to them.

Raze: They need to grow thicker skin.

You: Or maybe you need to soften up.

I kicked the blunt edge of the blade and sent it flying towards him. He quickly pulls out his sword and blocked it. I leaped and grabbed my sword in the air.

Raze: Damn you!

I landed and overhead swing from my sword. He blocks it, but causes his hand to weaken and drop his sword. I took that advantage to land a kick on his chest.

Raze: Uh!

The kicks sends him back, but he managed to stay on his feet. I slowly walk towards him with the sword in my hand.

You: I've given you a chance, Raze... Twice. I'm not letting you live this time.

Raze: I am prepared.

His eye color suddenly changed magmatic yellow, and starts to emit smoke.

You: ?!

He pulls out a dagger and leaps towards me with extreme speed. He managed to stab me in the shoulder as I try to dodge it.

You: Argh!

Elise: Nomad! Raze, stop this!

Raze: No! I'm killing this bastard right here and right now!

He keeps pushing the dagger deeper. I dropped my sword summoned my gauntlet on my right hand. I used it to hit his stomach then his face. He lets go off the dagger, and gave me some time to pull it out.

That kind of hurts... Shit. I'm bleeding. But I can't heal myself as long as he's here, trying to kill me.

Katsumi: Nomad, are you alright?!

You: Ugh... No. Look, just stay out of this

Raze: Nomad!

He picks up his sword and attempts to cut me, but I used my gauntlet to block it. I summoned my katana and used the holster to whip him in the face, which causes him to stumble back.

Raze: Uh! Son of a-

I flicked my katana towards him, hitting his forehead with the edge of the handle. I quickly grabbed the katana from the air and landed a slash on his chest.

Raze: Agh!

I sheathed my katana back in it's holster. I suddenly heard Lucia's voice, calling out to me.

Lucia: Nomad, what is going on here?!

You: Lucia, don't come any closer!

Raze uses this opportunity to throw a bottle at me. The bottle breaks and causes to create a smoke that suddenly made me feel lightheaded.

You: Get... away... from... me...

I fainted from the smoke effect. ChromEye suddenly enters my dream world.

ChromEye: Hey, (Y/N)! Wake up! If you don't, he's gonna kill you!

I can't... move my body... But... I have to... get up and... fight him.

I now can hear Raze's voice. Threatening my unconscious body as GE picks up my sword and prepared for his killing blow.

Raze: I'm going to kill you with your own sword... It's a good one actually. I might as well make it mine.