5 - Plan Of Attack

Why would she ask me to go out on a river cave? This is new. But the place is completely random.

You: I'm not sure if I want to go, because I don't know the place yet.

Katsumi: The river cave is a peaceful place where kind spirits live. They mean no harm at all. In fact, they even welcome us.

Ilya: I heard rumors that the cave is also fully immune against all evil.

Clint: That sounds fun.

Mayumi: Anyone good shall pass.

Katsumi: Yeah. Why don't you bring your sisters along with us?

You: Well....

Aya: Sure! We loved to.

Ayumi: Same here.

I guess I have no other choice.

You: Okay. Let's go. That's their choice so I might as well go with it.

I picked up my duffle bag and followed them outside.

You: Lead the way, Katsumi. I'll follow you.

She nods in response.

We all started wandering around the forest. From there we can see some beautiful flowers blooming, some unique animals that doesn't exist in the modern world.

You: Not bad.

Ilya: *Chuckles* Looks like you're enjoying yourself even though we haven't got there yet.

You: This forest is just astounding. It's grabbing my attention. It's just so attractive.

Ilya blushes and turns away.

Clint: Jealous, Ilya?

Ilya: N- No!

Clint: Upset because the forest is more beautiful than you?

Ilya: Shut up!

Mayumi: Ilya is cute when she's upset.

You: Stop insulting her. Your quarrel is ruining my mood.

We all had a moment in silence for a few minutes. I started building up my mood again.

Katsumi: Hey, we're here.

You: So this is the cave? It's beautiful.

The entrance of the cave is surrounded by glowing runestones.

Katsumi: Let me open this up.

You: Huh?

Katsumi emits a circular glowing mark from her right hand. A magical portal suddenly appears.

You: Not bad...

Katsumi: Come on, everyone.

We all entered the portal and transported us in a beautiful cave. There are wisps wandering around.

Ilya: It's nice to pay this place a visit again.

Clint: It's so.... beautiful.

Aya: Wow! Fantasia is so amazing!

Ayumi: I've never seen anything so astonishing before.

Ilya: I want to take a bath. Anyone else wants to join me?

Mayumi: Me!

Clint: I'm taking a bath, but not here.

Ilya: Oh, come on, Clint. You're a clean man. We have nothing to worry about.

Clint: That's not the situation here.

While I'm enjoying my time, I was suddenly interrupted by Katsumi by tugging my sleeve.