3 - No Return

- 30 Mins. After Chapter II
- Western Village Bar

- Christiane's POV
What's taking him so long? We've been waiting for him for almost an hour.

Christiane: Say, Clint. Who taught you how to shoot well?

Clint: Well... It's my good ol' pops who taught me. It is when- Wait a second. What's that sound?

*Ground Shaking*

Christiane: It sound like it's coming from underneath us.

Mayumi: Let's head outside!

We all ran outside to examine the problem. A giant hand came out of the ground.

Christiane: Is that...

Enju: It's a giant cyclops!

A giant cyclops came out of the ground, wielding a giant club with spikes around it.

Giant Cyclops: *Roars*

Enju: Take it down!

Christiane: Wait, it's way too dangerous to fight it without a distant weapon!

Clint: I'll handle the cover fire!

Clint pulls out his revolver and starts fanning it, rapidly shooting at the giant.

Enju: Your mine!

Before Enju gets close to the Cyclops, she gets smacked from her side. She drops her blades and tumbles on a wooden fence.

Mayumi: Enju!

Christiane: Why is no one helping us?!

Clint: Most people in this village are such cowards! Just forgive them!

Mayumi closes her eyes and and starts casting a spell. I ran towards the cyclops to give her some time to cast the spell.

Christiane: Over here, ugly!

I jammed my sword at it's shoulder, but it doesn't seem to have affect it much.

Mayumi: With the power of the rune staff. I shall cast....

I took of the sword and jumped off.

Christiane: Now, Mayumi!

Mayumi: Lightning Strike!

A bolt of lightning from the sky hits the giant cyclops. The spell causes an explosion which covered it in smoke.

Clint: Reloading!

The spell didn't affect the cyclops. It charges and tries to smash Mayumi with it's wooden club instead. She avoids a direct hit, but it's force knocks her back.

Mayumi: Ahh!

Christiane: Mayumi!

I suddenly heard a whistle behind the cyclops. The cyclops turns around. A sword flies out of nowhere and hits the cyclops directly at it's eye.

Giant Cyclops: *Screaming in pain*

- Your POV

Barely made it in time.

I ran towards the giant cyclops and grabbed the sword. I used the sword to swing myself and throw myself in the air.

I flipped the sword, holding it reversely.

I landed a slash in it's head. The full force slash splits it's head in two. Not having enough, I got down and impaled it's heart with the sword. It starts spurting some blood on my face.

You: That's what you get, you piece of shit.

The giant's dead body falls down to the ground. The process didn't came in clean though.