Chapter 13: New Life

Comenzar desde el principio

"$2,229,124.80." she whispered to herself. "Don't worry about the bills." Jaimee handed the papers to her sister. "I'll pay a portion of it which includes buying the medications and you guys can split the remaining in two." she spoke and her sisters nodded.

"Thank you." their mother said.

"Are you guys ready cause I'm hungry." she stood.

"Jaimee."

"What?"

"I still love you." Jocelyn spoke.

Jaimee looked at her mother before walking through the door.

***
The three were now at a restaurant after leaving their mother's place and was now eating their meals after ordering. It was currently 3 in the evening and they were enjoying their meal and bonding time before heading back home to their significant other.

"So whats been going on with you guys." Jada ask. "Dice and i have been travelling alot for the past 4 years but we're settling now that the kids are off to college."

"Why settle now? Keep travelling because it's just you two." Jalissa smacked on her food.

"I was telling him that. He suggested that we settle a bit."

"He's tired." Jaimee spoke.

"I agree. Just give it a year or couple months." Jalissa said.

"How about you Jaimee?"

"I'm hungry and pregnant." she spoke blankly.

"Congrats on your 90th child Jay." Jada said and Jaimee gave her a fake smile.

"Key still don't know?"

"Nope."

"It's been two weeks Jay, and you're starting to show. Let the man know what's up."

"I just don't know how to tell him. I'm mostly scared of his reaction than anything else."

"Did he seem happy today?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since lastnight."

"Lastnight?" Jada and Jalissa spoke in unison.

"Yeah. He was at the club." she looked at them.

"And you let him?"

Jaimee frowned. "Yeah. Ace of Spades. He owns it. Oh wait, y'all didn't show up since i sent a vip invite." she said and they sipped their drink, looking away from her.

"Our apologies. But have you tried calling him?" Jada ask.

"I did and it went straight to his voicemail. But he text me and told me that he was picking up King and that he'll see me later. Then ended the text with a kissy face."

"You fucked him." Jalissa assumed.

"No i didn't. And even though i wanted to, i can't because the minute he starts to penetrate, he's gonna know I'm pregnant. And I'm not taking those chances."

"So what are you gonna do? Hide away until you're unpregnant?"

"No such word Jada." Jalissa spoke.

"No but i.... I don't know." Jaimee answered.

"I'm sure y'all cuddle."

"Yeah but he doesn't touch my stomach. His hands are always in my shorts." she chewed on her food.

"Welp... Ion know what to tell you. Just make sure he doesn't find out on his own... Or from King."

"Yeah." she frowned. "What's been going on with you?"