Birthday celebration part 2

Start from the beginning

Sara another PT asked.

Jess smile.

"Momma's voice was encouraging and moments before my Godfather came I was just ready to give up because I wasn't at the level and it was baby steps. Then when he came it just was the push I needed."

Then they showed videos of she and her Dad Matt dancing in pt from age 4-14. Dancing to different genre of music and having a blast especially country they were dancing to Alan Jackson and Johnny Cash to Reba to Dolly Parton as some of them has Jess Momma cheering and singing. Archie had to console her because she did miss her father being at his best before he got sick.

The best video of Matt and Jessica was learn how to waltz and Matthew love every moment of that.

The video went off and Jessica spoke.

"Y'all got my father hooked on the waltz and even when he got sick he had wanted to work on balancing and coordination and we did. That was our PT time."

They showed a video and they nailed it as Matt nurse, Melissa guide them and Marie, Jessica friend video it while cheering.

"You got it, Princess keep going."

Matt said.

"Jess if you ever find your Prince Charming or Fred and Archie they have to continue helping you with the waltz."

Jessica said being strong but everyone can see how scared she literally was with the idea of losing her father.

"Yes Daddy of course."

Jessica spoke of that moment.

"Momma got sick and passed away when I was 10 and so you can see it was just Daddy and I. At that point of the video I was frightened to lose him even though he was deteriorating in health wise but he kept on dancing to get me have my "PT sessions" and it was amazing."

She quietly admitted.

"I haven't danced the waltz since that day even though I promised my dad I will dance with Dad, Archie and Jughead. I was afraid that it would make me miss him."

Jughead decided to surprise her since he practiced and learned to waltz. He take her hand they walked to the middle of the gymnasium and he said.

"Dance with me, Jess. I got you!"

The two waltz it out to Cinderella So This is Love and Jess was speechless. Jughead then said.

"I wanted to keep that promise going for your dad."

Jughead said.

Jess's heart was at peace and it didn't give her a moment to mourn which was she was fearing, but it has made her bring back the memories of dancing with her father.

"Thank you, Jughead."

She said as Jughead hugged her.

"Always."

Archie and Fred danced with her to country music and all of her lovely friends and family danced and had cake with her. During a break from dancing, Rachel one of her friends in PT asked.

"How did you reunite with your God family?"

Jess smiled.

"Quite a journey, so the last time I saw my father and mother was at my mom's memorial service. My dad kept me busy with life that he forgot to say he is a Godfather to Archie. So he flew for the baptismal and other services as I attended school pt etc.  Overtime my dad health was deteriorating and I was deep down frightened and I didn't know what will my future would hold. The last thing my daddy say was to find Fred cause I will need him. He sadly passed and I was like ok I have everything Daddy request for the funeral the guy who helped my mom's memorial service he did help with everything and then he denied the request to save a seat for Dad and didn't think I couldn't afford this. So I was determined to find my Dad since the funeral director had put me on a time crunch and I had to apply to Riverdale High as I did forget I was born at the school and my parents were very well known. When I met Archie, I had totally forgotten that this was my father's godson, we started out as best friends in school and life was awesome as I became friends with Jughead, Toni, Cheryl and Veronica just to name a few and they are here to celebrate with us!"

They waved. She continues.

"By the time Archie and I realized that we were related to our dads, the time crunch was crazy. Archie took me aside at school and showed me photos of his Dad and I. I remembered tearing up at the picture he has saying that is my godfather but my dad best friend is Fred Andrews. The words change my life were: I'm Fred's son I'm Archie Andrews. Everything changed in our friendship we were both stunned never realizing our dads were each other godfather. I remember thinking back my dad said in the clip. "if you ever find your Prince Charming or Fred and Archie." I was so shocked that I literally fainted."

Everyone gasped. Jess continues.

"So after school we made it to Archie's house and I had so many thoughts but one of them is that I wasn't sure if Fred was looking like my Dad health wise at this point or anything but I felt my Dad's presence as Jug and Archie got me in the house and I wheeled with Archie and I see my Dad for the first time in years and I was so happy we took the train to NY and made it on time so we can have a proper memorial for my father and Fred spoke for me."

She teared up as she brought up Archie as everyone applauded.

"I don't know what I would've done if Archie hadn't shown me the pictures, it was a stressful period at the time for sure."

She ended on a positive note.

"I asked Fred Mary and Archie to adopt me and now I am in their family."

It was the best birthday ever!