Trouble In Paradise

As the morning rolls by, Jimin has been cleaning the whole house since he woke up, depriving Yoongi of any attention he desperately wanted.

Though the older has been having a hard time thinking about his brother joining Seventeen, and how he would be sleeping there... Yoongi doesn't want to imagine what would happen.

Jin and Namjoon went to get some groceries and Hoseok went to Vixx to slee- to see Ravi.

So now when it's nearing 10 in the morning, Yoongi sat down in their weapons room to start cleaning the guns while listening to 'Getting Closer' by a group called Thirteen. (A/n: great song by Seventeen😂)

"You look so sad when little ChimChim doesn't give you any attention." A voice spoke ripping through the silence. Yoongi quickly grabbed a gun and pointed to the dark figure standing in the corner. "Whoa there buddy it is just me," he said stepping into the light to show his face.

"Damn it, Dean. What the hell is fucking wrong with you? What do you think would have happened if I had pulled the fucking trigger idiot." Yoongi snapped. Sitting back down sighing.

"Then you would have shot me, duh." Dean snuggly smirked making Yoongi growl. "Now that I have your attention I need to ask a favor." Dean pleaded gong onto his knees.

"Ugh, what?" Yoongi asks annoyed.

"Well Zico and I are leaving tonight to go back to our organization in Australia, and I have to leave right about now, so I can't tell Jimin, can you please tell him?" Dean begged with puppy eyes.

"Mmh fine but you will owe me one, now get going before you piss off your boyfriend," Yoongi says to the running male before he stopped and turned around.

"Fiancé," Dean smirked and continued running to someplace.

Yoongi chuckled and continued cleaning all the guns, knives, needles, daggers in the armory for hours until he heard Jin yell.

"YOONGI COME UP, LUNCH IS READY," yes, the yell from the banshee.

Yoongi yelled back an 'okay' and cleaned his hands and a bit of his face with a bloody sweat rag because he slipped on one of the knives.

He didn't wipe all the gunk off so it hid his red eyes with his hair since every once in a while he would break down crying.

When Yoongi made it up the stairs everyone's eyes went straight to him but he kept silent. Walking to the kitchen, grabbed his food, gave a thanks to Jin then started eating, not caring about the eyes on him as he sat away from Jimin.

"Yoongi what have you been doing?" Jin asks Nicky, ready to wipe the dirt from Yoongis face but he grabbed his wrist and glared at the male coldly.

"Cleaning the guns." He harshly whispered making Jin gulped and nodded before going into Namjoons protective arms.

Yoongi was the first to finish eating, not really a shocker. He cleaned off the plate and then went back to the armory without saying another word.

"Well, congratulations Jimin, you pissed off Grandpa. The scariest one among us when mad next to you." Namjoon chuckled, putting his hand through Jin's hair.

"If he heard you call him grandpa, you better run," Jin whisperer taking another bite from his sandwich.

"Yeah looks like I did," Jimin mumbles looking towards the closed door that Yoongi went through.

"I have known Yoongi for a very long time and you better talk to him now or soon he will start distancing himself from you, then he'll ignoring you day and night. Once he does that, there is no coming back from it. Soon he'll hand you a divorce paper and then sayonara." Jin explains, taking another bite from his sandwich.