Good News Is Still Bad News

"W-Wang?" Mark chocked out, sobbing.

"Yeah I'm here Markie, I am here!" Jackson smiles, bending down to hug the sobbing male.

The other so-called guards also took off their masks showing Yoongi in front of Jimin. While Leo and Jinyoung lean over N and BamBam still on the ground.

"Come on we need to leave." Yoongi broke the silence and pushed Jimins head up to kiss him passionately.

"First, you say that we need to go then you kiss your fiancé." BamBam snickered hugging Jinyoung as he got lifted up.

"Mmhh," Yoongi hummed through his kiss and giving the group a thumbs up.

Finally, they broke apart with huge smiles on their faces.

"Well hello to you too." Jimin smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes hello," Yoongi responded breaking off the handcuffs that bounded Jimin to the chair as the group doesn't analyze their partner's wounds.

Jimin stood up slowly but fell back about to hit the ground but not before Yoongi caught him.

"Whoa there, I got you," he chuckles pulling Jimin upright.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"Suga to everyone we have found the others. We are now taking them back to the red blanket, and make sure you have medical nearby." Yoongi informed through his earpiece.

"RM to Suga, NCT is near you at every corner and will help escort the objects."

"Hello, this is Jimin did you just call us objects? Oh man once I get my hands on you I wi-" Yoongi took the earphone back from an angry Jimin.

"Sorry this is Suga again, we are sort of walking out now," Yoongi says with a pouting fiancé on his back.

Like Namjoon had said NCT was posted at every corner looking around and protecting them from BB members.

Jisung, Jaemin, Yuta, and Chenle came running over and helping Yoongi and the others with Jimin, BamBam, Mark, and N while they made their way to the front door.

"Where are G-Dragon and the other?"

"They were never here N," Leo answered making Jimin frown.

"Yeah, we never saw them only the lower member," Yoongi said, N nodded but kept looking around them confused.

As everyone made it safely to the card, they started to drive after making sure no one was following them before going to  Vixx's mansion once more.

"Jimin, don't you think this is too easy," Mark whispered so only the older could hear.

"Yes, I do so keep a lookout," Jimin whispers before everything suddenly turned black.

Feeling like it took years to get back to Vixx's mansion, everyone rushed to get the hurt ones out of the van.

The nurses quickly coming to grab the passed out Jimin from Yoongi while BTS watched in horror as their leader was rushed away.