Pain & Cursing

As Thursday rolled up, everyone on both sides was going crazy.

Jimin has been busy with deals and training with the members, including other stuff involving the mafia.

Right now, he was laying in his bed with his computer doing some paperwork about leadership but his thoughts trailed somewhere else.

Flashback....

Jimin was back in Namjoons "hole" when a live video popped up. It showing his boyfriend, all messed up, and the Devil right next to him.

"Well hello, Mr. Park it is nice to somewhat talk to you again," Hyunseung said then you could hear a small growl from the younger. "Stop being a little small bitch and let's get down to business." The man sasses.

"Fine, what do you want asshole?"  Jimin snapped.

Well, what I want is going to be coming real quick. First, we are going to have a little meet up at the black tower over by the docks. You will come alone and you will have no weapons. We are going to do something like a switch, you can have back Yoongi and Jihoon, and you will come with us." Hyunseung smirked.

Jimin thought about, his anger progressing but say his boyfriend move, he looked into the camera more and saw the differences.

'It's fucking makeup.' Jimin wanted to chuckle and giggle at the wink and shake of Yoongi's head. The two staring into the camera like they would with each other.

"So Mr. Park do we have a deal?" Hyunseung asks, bringing the younger back into reality

Jimin sighed, "Yes we do, I will meet you at the black tower by the docks at 6 p.m. with no weapons and no backup on Thursday which is tomorrow."

"Right well nice doing business with you fucker."

"Yeah, sure jackass," Jimin smirks then the tv went off.

Jimins pov

I stepped back in shock and how much bullshit I just saw. Hyunseung took the time to put makeup on his son to make me do a deal with him.

'Wow! That is just sad.' I thought and didn't notice Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and S.Coups coming in from a secret door which scared me the shit out of me.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!... What the fuck was that you fuckers? Wait, did you hear anything that just happened?" I ask still shocked.

"Hey asshole, stop cursing, and yes we did." Jin snapped.

"But you just did." I snapped back.

"Is that sass?" Jin growled walking dangerously to me until Namjoon got in front.

'Seems like his nap was good,' Jimin rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Hey, babe he didn't mean that, he is still in shock, right?" Namjoon asked sternly, turning to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm yeah, I was still in shock. I am sorry Jinnie." The man scoffed and Namjoon gave his boyfriend a cold glare.

"Ugh fine, I accept your apologize Jimin, but make sure the next time you curse I am not around or this lovely guy," he pointed at Namjoon, "will not stop me from beating your ass with my shoe." Jin threatened.

"Ok ladies be quiet," Hoseok said making both of us give him a death stare. "Oh, what the fuck are you going to do about it pussies?" Hoseok smirked then ran out the door.

"OH NO YOU DON'T. DON'T EVEN TRY STOPPING HIS DEATH KIM NAMJOON." Jin screamed, running out after Hoseok.

We could hear Hoseok cursing, Jin yelling, glass breaking, a random trumpet sound, and somehow a gun shot making Namjoon and I look at each other with shock written all over our faces.

We were about to check in on them but Jin soon walked in with a busted and bleeding lip and a gun in his right hand.

"Well, he won't curse for a long time." Jin chuckled darkly.

"What did you do to him, Princess?" Namjoon asks sternly and gave Jin a serious look.

"Um just a flesh wound in the leg, a fractured wrist, and his arm is stuck in a trumpet, the nurse is already with him now, don't worry." Jin chuckled.

"What?" I started to laugh aight Namjoon following, us looking at the door to see Hoseok with a wrist brace, a bandaged leg and like Jin said a trumpet stuck in his arm.

All three of us were laughing so hard that we were on the verge of tears once Jin fell off his chair making Hoseok started laughing with us.

I swear we probably looked like a bunch of psychopaths.

After another 5 more minutes of straight-up laughing, we calmed down.

"Well okay that was funny but Jimin who were you talking to?" Namjoon questioned and I started to tell them the whole story and their once red faces flushed white.

"Oh, sh-" Jin gave Hoseok a glare that could kill, "wow, yeah wow so what are you going to do about it?" Hoseok continues to stare at Jin with fear very evident.

"I am just going to do what they want and Namjoon if I don't come back you are going to lead BTS."

"But-".

"No Joon. You have been with me for so long and you're probably one of the smartest guys in Korea. You are a kind-hearted man, and you play fair, plus when you are angry you are scaring."

"And so is your man." Hoseok cut into his time.

"Yes and so is Jin so promise me that if I don't come back you will become the leader of BTS, but also keep the gang safe. I don't want to see any of you in hell with me just yet." I chuckled sadly.

"I promise but you will come back to be the leader of BTS with Yoongi and Jihoon next to you," Namjoon says pulling me in a hug which I gladly accepted.

"Okay, we should probably start getting everything in the place. We need to find all possible spots to hide in or near the black tower." I start and we all walked out going in all different directions.

I, going to the garage and drove to HQ, announcing to them what was going to happen and what will happen if someone goes wrong.

Wish me luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen??????

Ohhhhhhhh

What I was writing/ typing the Hoseok and the trumpet part I had to stop cause I was laughing so hard. Hoped you liked it!