Some Fun Never Hurt

Jimin awoke the next morning to the amazing smell of bacon. The bed still slightly warm which meant Yoongi had not been up for very long.

The mafia boss eventually found the strength to push himself up from the bed, grab a clean pair of boxers from Yoongis draw, and slip on some black sweatpants that Yoongi thoughtfully put out for him.

He then exited the bedroom and headed towards the smell. The living room still a mess from their fight yesterday so he made sure not to look over there, noting wanting to clean it up.

In the kitchen, Yoongi stood there with his back to the mafia leader, standing over the stove cooking something that Jimin could not see.

The younger quietly observed Yoongi as he was only wearing sweatpants too so you could see the scares going up and down his torso which made him confused but then he saw his markings that made it all better.

"What are you cooking, good looking?" Jimin rhymed, wrapping his arms around the elder's tiny waist.

"Breakfast, pancakes, and bacon to be precise. I don't know what you like so I thought it was a simple thing to go for," Yoongi answers, nodding to himself.

"That sounds wonderful, thank you." Jimin kissed his cheek and walked to the table.

Yoongi flipped the last pancake before heading over to the man playing with the jars on the table.

The pair soon ate in a nice silence, occasionally Jimin would reach over to brush off a piece of pancake or sauce from Yoongi's lips but that was about it.

It was not an awkward silence that Jimin would have expected after only recently just having sex and hardly knowing each other except for what Jihoon had told Yoongi. Nonetheless, the pair enjoyed each other's company and that's all that matters right now.

Jimin watched Yoongi collect the plates and headed to the kitchen to wash up. The younger took this time to stand up and followed the doctor, just to wrap his arms around the older man's waist again and rest his head on the slightly taller's shoulder.

It was not long before the sweet moment was ruined by Jimins phone going off.

Both males groaned at the evil device before the younger walked away to get his phone and stayed in the bedroom to be in private.

When Jimin came back saying he had to go, him now being slightly more dressed with a shirt on and shoes in his hand.

"Hey, Jimin?... I don't want to sound clingy or anything but how will I contact you? I think my brother would question if I suddenly rang him out of the blue asking for you?" Yoongi asked wiping his hands with a cloth.

"I put my number in your phone." Jimin answers.

"Neat. Does this mean you want to see me again?" Yoongi asks raising an eyebrow.

"Of course but not just for sex, however, that wouldn't be the worst thing." Jimin winked teasingly.

"Hm, you'll just have to wait and see, let's pray you will be that lucky." Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and pressed their lips together.

Soon breaking apart from the lack of oxygen, Jimin tried to push their lips together again while moving him to the cough but Yoongi pushed himself away.

"We can't," he whispered.

"Why not?" Jimin pouted, blinking innocently

"As much as I want to do stuff with you... again I have work today and I would like to have the ability to walk." Yoongi sasses.