Hacking Unclear M

"Ok now to the business," Hui said making everyone quiet around the table. "We have found out that the government works for Hyunseung or at least with him. We know that he has been assigned to find and kill every single mafia leader that was at the house or helping Jimin." Hui looked around making sure he had everyone's attention, but his gaze fell on Jimins ring which was half-way covered by Yoongis hand.

"The government has something like a secret weapon people say he is like an assassin, named Jay. Jimin you should remember him from when you were younger. Plus he was the reason why your Uncle died. I told you that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, which is somewhat true to a certain point. Yes, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time but it was on purpose. Jay was sent to kill the leader of Blood Rose, which he did and made it look like an accident." Hyungsik wanted to come over and hug his son but Yoongi beat him to it again.

"So Jay has been sent to kill Yoongi, Jimin, S.Coups, Taeyong, Rose, Shownu, Jackson, N, Leeteuk and Onew are all going to die." Jihoon bursts out crying, leaning on his brother for support.

"No, he won't succeed. We can call everyone here and have a meeting on how to protect each other, okay? No one will die on our watch." Yoongi said sternly, as he puts an arm around his brother's neck to bring him in closer.

"Thanks," Jihoon mumbled against his brother's chest.

"Okay, I will tell everyone to meet up at Unclear M," Jimin said and walked off.

"Um, what? What is unclear and why an M?" Hoseok questioned.

"Well, it is an underground building, where only the top mafia leaders know about it. So if something big ever happens like this then one leader who wants to talk to everyone secretly has a special phone number that they would call and everyone gets like a notification to go to Unclear M. For the 'M' part I have no clue." Namjoon explained.

"And how do you know about that if you are not a leader?" Hui raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"Um, uh so like I may or may not have hacked Jimins phone when we were younger" Namjoon chuckles looking to the ceiling as the group looks at him with wide eyes.

"Wow, a man with an IQ 148 sure helps in this business." Hyungsik laughed amused.

"Okay so S. Coups, Taeyong, Rose, Shownu, Jackson, Onew, Leeteuk are all going and N will be a little late but other than that we are, I mean Yoongi and I are going to Unclear M at 5." Jimin smiles coming back over from his corner.

"Jimin did yo-".

"Did I know that Namjoon hacked my phone when we were teens? Yes, I allowed him to. Well, it was more like a test to see if he would be a good asset to my team so I put up a hard firewall and he still cracked it so that is half of the reason I kidnapped him." Jimin innocently smiled.

"I KNEW IT WAS TOO EASY," Namjoon screamed slapping his forehead.

"EASY? That firewall took me months to make and you cracked it in under 5 minutes." Jimin huffed.

"Sure, whatever."

"Wow, you two are such children. Let's please go over then plan again," said an annoyed Jin.

~•~•~

As Yoongi and Jimin were in the youngers smoken hot red Lamborghini, driving somewhere in the forest. Jimin soon came up to a wall made up of rocks and drove up to 100 miles per hour.

The younger was yelling put of fun and excitement while Yoongi was screaming bloody murder next to his ear as they were about to hit rock but instead they suddenly disappeared like a magic

Jimin was quick in slowly the car down after that and once parked, he got out. Yoongi on the other hand was still clutching on his seat belt.

"Aw, baby you can come out now." Jimin laughs, opening his door.

"WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THAT?" Yoongi trembles finally getting out of the car but fell to his knees. "Oh thank you holy Jesus again you have saved me from this hideous troll and his bad driving skills. It still impresses me that he can reach the peddle." Yoongi prayed then turned his head when he heard laughing.

"I AM ONLY 1 CM SHORTER THAN YOU ASSHOLE," Jimin yelled at him angrily.

(A/n: this is future me!! Jimin is now TALLER THEN YOONGI!!! IT'S SO CRAZY)

"Yeah still meaning you are short and hey guys sorry you had to witness that." Yoongi waved at the table of mafia leaders.

"No problem you two always make us laugh," Jackson smiles.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I think everyone knows each other, other than Onew here." Jimin took a seat.

"Ok, I am Onew, leader of SHINee. Me and my mafia have been in the U.S. for the past 10 years, but we come back to help everyone in this ugly war," Onew announces.

"Okay, this is S.Coups leader of my subunit, Seventeen. Taeyong of NCT, Rose is the leader of Blackpink. Shownu leader of Monsta Xz Jackson of another subunit, Got7. Leeteuk is the leader of Super Junior, and N will soon be here, he is the leader of Vixx and everyone nows me I am Jimin for BTS and this is Suga the new leader of Trouble Maker," Jimin told everyone smiling at everyone.

"So why are we here?" Rose asked, tilting her head. (A/n: I honestly don't know if Blackpink actually has a leader but for now it will be Rose and yes she is the doctor that Namjoon had met. She is like Jin and leads a double life)

"Well, recently we have acquired info from solid sources that Hyunseung is still lit there and has the government on his side. We learned that Hyunseung is trying to find and kill every single one of us that was at his house or helping Jimin or me from escaping," Yoongi said.

"The government has something like a secret weapon people say he is like a ninja/assassin, named Jay, he has already killed the leader of Blood Rose, from years back and made it look like an accident so he is up to the task to find us." Jimin continued "So I called you here to tell you that all of us, the leaders and our closest people, will be living together, here in Unclear M. It has everything we need and plenty of space for all of us too.

"Are you sure? What if someone gets followed?" N asked, rushing over to sit down next to Rose which he smiled a bit.

"Look who finally made it!" Jimin smiles. Did you hear what we said?" Jimin asked and N nods taking off his jacket.

"Well good and Hyunseung doesn't know how to get in here because Monsta X re-engineered a shot ton of stuff in here. Shownu, take it away." He says and sat down next to Yoongi.

"Yes, so there are cameras placed all around this hidden building that can tell who is in the car, like X-rays. There are also grenades encoded into the cameras that will firm on anyone who isn't allowed in here. Landmines and incendiary are placed around so don't go outside without one of my members unless you want to be blown up or set on fire," he smiles. "Machine guns are pointed at every entrance, trap doors around the place, and again we are underground, so if someone has like an X-ray thing they would just see dirt as one of my members made a paint that can hide metal from the rays, so we should be safe no matter what." Shownu smiles proudly and sat back down.

"So now everyone should just go back to your home. Tell your closes members and then we can all meet back here again, okay?" Yoongi asks watching how the group agrees and went back to their parked cars before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An incendiary is designed to cause fires.