How The Years Go By

In each other's arms, Yoongi and Jimin walked into their shared mansion from their weekly lunch date to find the whole gang, even Taehyung, and Jungkook standing in the living room holding a cake and balloons.

"What is this?" Jimin asks, his hand to his mouth out of shock, especially when Yoongi left his side to get in front of him.

"2 years ago you were shot and Jihoon brought you to me. I fixed you up and then you left just as fast as you came. A couple of days later the idiot we call Woozi-".

"HEY," Jihoon yelled but Yoongi kept going.

"- slipped up and you came looking for me. I'll always remember when we first slept together and in the following 9 or so days, I became yours and you became mine... That day was exactly 2 years ago so what I am trying to say is HAPPY 2nd YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" Yoongi smiled putting his arms up.

"HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!" Jimin screams, jumping on Yoongi, hugging the daylights out of him.

"Come on. LET'S EAT SOME CAKE!" Hoseok shouts taking the cake from Jin and running to the kitchen.

"DON'T DROP THAT YOU HORSE," Jin yelled running after him into the kitchen.

"We should stop them before they bre-" a loud crash came from the kitchen interrupting the younger who quickly slid off of Yoongi and ran to the kitchen with his husband quickly behind.

Though, they both stopped at the mess, sending both a death glare while Yoongi looks at the cake and broken dishes everywhere.

"Wow, guys... really mature of you," Jimin sassed then walked away with his hands rubbing his temples.

"Get this fucking cleaned up now," Yoongi snapped annoyed.

"Yes sir," Jin and Hoseok saluted together and quickly started cleaning, giggling.

"Yoongi why don't you and Jimin just go take a walk while we clean everything up," Namjoon suggested.

"Okay, I guess we're leaving again." Yoongi smiled, taking his husband's hand and pulled him back outside, his eyes going straight to the birds playing in the sky.

"Hey handsome, I'm right here, give me attention too." Yoongi whines, back hugging the younger who nodded and looked down at his warm clothes he already had on from their date.

"Come on then!" Jimin squealed and dragged Yoongi to his car parked out front.

~•~•~

"They didn't even say goodbye." Jin pouted watching as the door closes.

"Oh don't worry princess, let them be," Namjoon chuckles placing a kiss on Jin's fluffy purple hair.

"Okay, but once they come back, they're both getting a slap on the back of their heads from me," Jin mumbled getting back to work.

"Sure." Namjoon smiles and then helped Hoseok picking up the glass.

Jin's eyes widened when he saw this and hurried over, shoving Namjoon away from the broken glass. "Oh no Joonie, you go somewhere else before you break something."

"Fine." Namjoon pouts.

"Good, now go to Jihoon and maybe he can let you help him with something." Jin kissed the younger's cheek looked at their mess.

Namjoon continued pouting, walking over to Jihoon who was laughing at the two of them.

"Come on, help me get this," Jihoon chuckles struggling on his tippy toes, trying to get a book back on the shelf.

"I can help your small ass," Namjoon smirked and place all the books back.

"Asshole," Jihoon mumbled.