Scatter Like Rats

"WHERE IS BTS?"

"We don't know," JB says earning another punch to the face.

"Now JB... how would you like it if I did everything I did to you to your little Yugyeom?"

"Go to hell Suho." JB spat in his face, angrily.

"Don't worry I am already in it," Suho mumbled then went back to his other personality. "Aw does Jaebum not want his lover boy hurt well too bad every one of these rooms are filled with a Got7 or Monsta X member all being tortured the same way," Suho smirks seeing JB's eyes start to water. "I will let you guys go but you need to give me the location of BTS," Suho demanded.

"There is a place, it is in the middle of the forest and underground, okay?" JB told Suho.

"See that wasn't so hard. Xiumin let them go." The elder spoke in a walkie talkie. "Nice seeing you again JB, someone will come and leave you outside." Suho chuckles, passing by Sehun who came in and untied JB.

Forcing him to walk outside, he was kicked in his back making JB fall to his hands and knees in front of Got7 and Monsta X all on the ground.

"JAEBUM WHY DID YOU TELL THEM?" Yugyeom screamed, pulling at his hair.

"They won't be able to get in if Monsta X security is on point." JB looked at Shownu.

"Shit he's right, what a genius! They can't go anywhere near Unclear M without getting noticed," Wonho clapped, jumping up and down happily.

"Yes, but we need to go like now. Do you guys have anything that could get us the hell out of there?" Mark asks.

"Remember who you are asking, of course, we do," I.M grins pulling something out of his pocket. "These idiots forgot to check me," I.M says clicking the object and soon a car drove up.

"Damn that is so cool," Youngjae whispered.

"Now get in. Wonho call Jimin and tell him that Exo and maybe Hyunseung is coming their way. " Shownu demanded as Jooheon stars driving through the woods.

~•~•~

"Hyunseung I have the location of BTS," Suho starts through the phone.

"Good do you still have Shownu and JB?"

"No, why?"

"You idiot were going to give them to Jay," Hyunseung snapped on the other side of the phone and Suga rolled his eyes.

"Well don't worry we will still get them back. We are nearing Unclear M."

"Good, now get me Park Jimin and all the other fucking leaders."

"Yes sir," Suho mumbles and ended the call.

"Suho I don't see anyth-" D.O says through his walkie talkie before a bomb exploded right under hums

"THEY KNOW WE ARE HERE. GO ON FOOT AND SCATTER." Suho screams, hopping out himself.

~•~•~

As soon as Jimin got that call, he put the whole place on lockdown. Everyone immediately getting busy loading themselves up and heading to every entrance.

Waiting anxiously for someone to get in, Exo was having their own problems running into various amounts of traps leaving only a couple of members left.

However, someone from Exo was hiding out in Monsta X car and was now inside. He was quick to open up a secret path, which allowed Hyunseung men and the rest of the mafia in.

Thankfully, Jisoo was the first to see Exo and called Seventeen because they were the closest to them.

"Woozi call your brother, tell them Exo is here." She rushed, tapping the man's arm throughout.