You're A Nobody

Jimin opened the door to Jonghyun's ex-place and was met with an obvious pitch-black room.

Slamming the metal door behind him, the mafia leader took a couple of steps forward before the middle lights turned on to show G-Dragon sitting there with his legs crossed.

"Well... let's get started now shall we." He smirked clapping his hands together as he stood up from his chair.

"Let's go," Jimin growled getting in position. 'I got a family waiting for me to return.'

The younger was the first to move but only a few steps closer. G-Dragon was the one to throw the first punch, but (not so) sadly missed.

(A/n: I'm not biased I swear 😋)

As he stumbled forward from the lack of contact, Jimin grinned and then sent an uppercut his way. The elder almost falling backwards but caught himself.

"One damn uppercut son." G-Dragon chuckled rubbing his jaw.

"Practice makes perfect," Jimin smirked jumping around like a kangaroo.

G-Dragon rolled his eyes unamused and started to do a rapid-fire, some landing on Jimin some not but the younger fought back with everything he had.

Jimin suddenly swept GD's feet and backed off when the man started to laugh on the ground.

"Do you think you will beat me? I am superior and you are a no one with no one to count on." G-Dragon says loudly and standing up.

"I don't know. Let's see... I am the one who bumped you out of being the best. I was the one who got Monsta X, NCT, Blackpink, Got7, Super Junior, Vixx, Seventeen, SHINee, Twice, The Boyz, and in the future, there will be more on MY side. You see... I have my family, and friends that I trust with my life and count on. You, sweety, have no one. You're a nobody. You will never be remembered for anything other than the guy who I am going to kill." Jimin hissed with venom but all G-Dragon did was snap his fingers making the lights turn on.

Turning around, Jimins eyes widened. "Z-Zico?"

"H-H-Help M-Me."

"Let him go." Jimin voiced went deep and coldly.

"Come at me then," G-Dragon smirked.

The younger, now filled with fury, seeing one of his best friends/ cousin's boyfriend on the bridge of death. He charged at the man and quickly stepped to the right, taking his elbow to slam it into the elder's back making G-Dragon stumble forward once more.

He walked back in front of the older, picking him up by his collar, to make them look at each other in the eye.

The younger grinned and started pushing G-Dragon back to the nearest wall and started punching him in the face.

G-Dragon used as much force as possible to push off Jimin and take some deep breaths before getting back into position.

Jimin smirked at the older's weakness and as he was about to walk forward to finish it all, he was pulled back, catching a glimpse of T.O.P and Taeyang, while Seungri, Daesung, stay next to Zico.

"What is this? THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND HOU COWARD. LET ME GO." Jimin screamed frustrated as he was pulled back to the other side of the room.