You Shouldn't Have Done That

Sitting across from Hyunseung in his limo while Jimin and S.Coups were in the trunk of the car, possibly still unconscious with Namjoon and Hoseok, now where to be found. Really had both of the brothers pissed off.

"So my boys you are probably wondering why I told Jin that I needed to talk to you? Well, I want Yoongi to take over Trouble Maker, it's simple." Hyunseung takes a sip out of his martini and waits for his son to answer.

"So you want me to take over. Why do you have Jimin and S.Coups? I thought we were meet going to meet you and talk." Yoongi snapped.

"Well they are here for more of a-... what should I say? A push? And I wanted to surprise the two of you!" He winked.

"Ok so if I say yes will you let them go?"

"Of course, my boy." Hyunseung smirks.

"Fine, I will do it, we can meet in two days so that will be on Friday. If you even talk to us or even look at anyone, understand my answer will be a no. Okay?"

"Perfectly. Driver, take us to back." Hyunseung ordered finished the rest of his drink.

"Yes sir." The driver said nervously.

It taking about 30 minutes to get back to Yoongi's house but once the driver stopped, Hyunseung locked the doors.

"Hey yo-" Yoongi stopped talking, frozen by Hyunseung putting on a gas mask before a green, yellowish gas came on knocking the brothers out.

~•~•~

Jimin and S.Coups woke up groggy when the limo stopped. The sudden jerked forward was the final straw in waking them up all the way.

They both could hear footsteps that were coming forward and the two looked at each other, nodding.

When the trunk of the car opened, the two kicked the guy right in his chest together, pushing him back far enough to let them stumble out of the car and fully untie the poorly tied rope that wrapped around both their limbs.

Jimin and S.Coups then quickly ran to the nearest building which so happened to be abandoned and in the middle of nowhere.

As they got closer Jimin had felt something was off and pushed S. Coups behind him so they were back to back. Ready to fight anyone who gets close to them.

"Ah, so this is the infamous Park Jimin, leader of BTS. Oh and look at this, Choi Seungcheol or should I say S.Coups, leader of BTS subgroup, Seventeen. Nice to see meet you two." An unknown voice echoed around them making the two squint their eyes to find a shadow or an outline of a figure.

"It seems that you two don't remember me. Well, I am Hyunseung, Yoongi's and Jihoon's father," Hyunseung announces coming out of his hiding place with no one else.

"Look who decides to show his ugly face. Man, I am glad Jihoon got his looks from his mom." S.Coups chuckles, pointing to the man up and down.

"Aw look my future son-in-law already doesn't like me, what a shame." Hyunseung looked down like he was hurt then lifted his head with a smirk covering his face.

Jimin notices that the man's eyes kept moving behind them and he too started looking around quickly like something was there.

"Wow look, Mr. Park over here is a smart one," Hyunseung commented watching the younger look at the dark with a blank face.

"Yes, I have the looks and the brains, maybe that is why your wife left you as you only have... Oh, wait... you don't have either." Jimin smirked looking straight into Hyunseung eyes and S.Coups burst out laughing, you could even hear small snickered coming from around them.