The Deal With The Devil

As Yoongi and Jihoon walked through the front doors, exhausted from their mission wasn't nearly as bad as all the bloody cuts here and there.

They dropped their weapons at the workplace getting a few weird and some scared stares from the TM (Trouble Maker) members but just ignored them as usual.

The brothers don't head to their rooms to get cleaned up, they go straight to their "dad's" office, not exactly caring if they stain anything. There's a reason why they have maids.

Not being able to see the love of your life for a long period of time has taken a toll on them, however, they kept it hidden as they knock on the wooded door together, immediately opening, even if Hyunseung said to come in or not.

"Ah Suga, Woozi just the people I needed to talk to!" The Devil smiles and waved the boys over, pointing to a seat next to some of the other mafia leaders.

"So we all are here for the same thing, to see BTS fall. They have taken up some of our land and assets and we want revenge. I now have a successful plan to get rid of the BTS heads, including their leader, Park Jimin." Hyunseung smirked.

"Well that took an interesting turn but we've tried to figure out who this Jimin was, he stays undercover with the members. How did you find out who he was?" G-Dragon asks as the leader of Big Bang Mafia.

"Well my friend, I found Jimin because of bait," Hyunseung smirked grew bigger

"And who is this bait?" Taeyong from NCT asked.

"Well, the bait would be my son Suga. He and our dear Jimin use to be lovers and this would be his test." Hyunseung smirked looking at Yoongi who kept his head down and fist squeezed.

"You said I just had to kill h-".

"Yeah well, change of plans! We are going to bait him, then kidnap and torture him until he gives us the leadership over BTS before we kill him." Hyunseung exclaims hiring his fist into his hand.

"When does this plan start and all?" The leader of Exo asked.

"Well, Suho we are going to send a fake video of Suga hurt. We are going to tell him that if Jimin doesn't show up we will kill him. When he comes, we capture the mutt and wham bam thank you, ma'am! We have the leader of BTS and we all can finally get our revenge."

"Hmm, that is a good idea... So when should we do this?" G-Dragon asked, tapping his fingers against the table.

"We are going to film it right away. I already have the makeup crew in the jail cells with a camera so all we have to do is go film it and send it." Hyunseung said watching everyone nod. "Okay then let's go."

Leading the way out with Yoongi sulking right behind him and Jihoon snuck away, running in the opposite direction to find IU. Telling her the whole story so she can send it to Namjoon, to warn Jimin.

Once IU ran off Jihoon went back to his brother, making him happier for a second with the information.

The two made it to the cells and Yoongi was quickly pushed into a seat in front of a camera with many women starting to putting makeup on him.

In the end, Yoongi had a bust lip, black eye, bruises, and cuts on his face neck, and arms

"Wow, makeup is scary cool!" Jihoon starts to fanboy once everyone left, jumping around his brother.

"Yeah, it is cool but not when you have to film a fake video for your boyfriend that will end up killing him," Yoongi sighs, slightly lowering his head giving up.

"Hey, stop worrying you big baby, everything is being handled," Jihoon said right before the door shot opened.

"Okay show time boys," Hyunseung grins and goes more into the cell with a few other people. 

Yoongi just had to stay in a chair and be handcuffed, with a rag stuffed in his mouth and hid hang his head low, however, high enough to show Jimin that he is okay without being caught.

The video was live streaming so once it was on it was show time when the tv showed Jimin in a strange studio-like place, which Yoongi could tell that it was Namjoons studio.

"Well hello, Mr. Park it is nice to somewhat talk to you again," Hyunseung chuckles, earning a low growl from Jimin. "Stop being a little small bitch and let's get down to business." The man sasses.

"Fine, what do you want asshole?" Jimin snapped.

"Well, what I want is going to be coming real quick. First, we are going to have a little meet up at the black tower over by the docks. You will come alone and you will have no weapons. We are going to do something like a switch, you can have back Yoongi and Jihoon, and you will come with us." Hyunseung smirked.

Yoongi took this time to find a joke for his tongue to lick half of his makeup on his lips leaving a big difference between the bruised and his normal color.

He looked to the camera, sending a wink, and shook his head a bit. Hopefully, telling Jimin that this was a scam.

Yoongi stared at the camera then back to the tv. If you didn't know Jimin well, then you wouldn't know that his face changed slickly, from pissed off to okay. 

"So Mr. Park do we have a deal?"

Jimin sighed, "Yes we do, I will meet you at the black tower by the docks at 6 p.m. with no weapons and no backup on Thursday which is tomorrow."

"Right well nice doing business with you fucker."

"Yeah, sure jackass," Jimin smirks then the tv went off.

"Well, that's a wrap!" Hyunseung laughed( the makeup artist coming back over to take off Yoongi's makeup and handcuffs.

"Sunmi start getting everyone ready and go to the docks to start, clearing shit away and find the best hiding spots." Hyunseung orders at one of the makeup artists who immediately ran out, scared.

"Good job, my boy now you can go to your room. You're not needed until tomorrow so be ready," he said then walked out with Yoongi following. Jihoon also coming to his side and to their room.

Falling asleep in the same bed, for the slight warmth their boyfriends would have and ignore what's going to happen tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~