Baby Shower

* Destiny P.O.V *

So many things have changed since that day in the hospital. I decided I'm going to do what's best for me and this baby by getting my shit together. It's been six months since that day and I'm officially eight months pregnant starting today. No I haven't talked to Drew since the hospital, I don't even know how he is doing. I'm not gonna act like I don't love him because I do, but it's best for our daughter if we just remain friends. Yes I said daughter, I'm having a beautiful baby girl who I can't wait to meet!

I still talk to mama since she is the closest thing I have to a mom and I just love her so much. I just couldn't cut off all contacts with her. Other than that my life is pretty much the same. I still work at the vet clinic and I still plan on owning one, one day. Oh since I moved out the house, I moved into a condo by the Galleria.

While I was laying in my bed rubbing my stomach I heard someone knocking at my door. I hopped out of bed and grabbed my gun that I hid under my bed. Whoever it was behind the door kept banging on the door. I opened the door and pointed my gun at whoever was.

"Chill Des it just me." Darcy said pushing her way into my room.

"I'm sorry girl what's up." I went to my closet and put it in its original place which is in my safe.

"Nothing waiting for you to hurry up." I looked at her and noticed that she was wear long black strapless dress with red Giuseppe.

"Where are you going dressed like that?"

"Correction, you mean where are we going."

"No, I mean you, I can't go out looking like a big balloon."

"Girl just shut up and get dressed before we are late for our reservations."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked away. I got in the bathtub and spent about thirty minutes in there making sure I was clean. When I got out I saw my clothes were laid out. There was a black lace under wear set with a black dress which had brown mesh underneath and black lace up high heel platform shoes.

"Now go put these on while I get your make up stuff ready." She shoved me back into the bathroom causing me to stumble a little. After putting on all this stuff I walked back out into the room.

"Omg Dee you look so pretty! Go baby mama."

"Whatever just do my makeup so we can go and get this over with."

"Whatever you say grouch." When she finished we hopped into a taxi.

"Where to ma'am." The driver asked.

"The galleria please." Darcy told the driver, then he drove off . Wherever we go I hope it's no drama. I can't deal with anymore bullshit. As we were in the car, I kept thinking abouthow I rather be at home eating Oreos drowned in peanut butter.

"What's wrong." She asked looking at me out the corner of her eye.

"Nothing, I'm just curious about where we are going."

"It's a surprise!"

"You know how I feel about surprises Darc."

"I know but trust me your gonna love this one!" She squealed in her seat. The car finally came to a stop and we are outside the hotel ZaZa. It was beautiful from the outside I can only imagine what the inside was going to look like. As I was about to open the door a guy that looked like he was in his late sixties opened the door for me.

"I got it young lady." He said helping me out the car, his voice was deep and husky.

"Thank you." I said while straightening my dress out.