Secrets come to light

No matter how they feel or what they may say

I'm gonna love you anyway

~ Jhene Akiko

I'm happy to be his girl. He makes me feel so special that I can't even explain what he does to me. Before him, I felt like I was nothing and I wouldn't be anything but, now I feel like a kid on a sugar rush or a crack fiend on its next high.

I was sitting in his arms still looking over the balcony. The sky was slowly changing color from a deep orange to a dark purple. The stars are starting to come out and you could see the view of the beach. It is peaceful watching the water crashing onto the sand and the kids playing in the water. We were in complete silence until I felt my iPod vibrating in my pants. I got up and looked at it and noticed it was Bristol trying to FaceTime me.

"Hey Bri!" I answered.

"Hey girl, what's up?"

" Nothing just chilling with my man."

"Who is your man?"

" Drew." I said with so much excitement.

" Drew as in Pharaoh, Drew?"

" Yea."

"Cool. So do you wanna come over?"

"Ok! See you in ten."

"Bye."Once I got done talking to Bri, I went back to Drew who was on the phone.

"I don't want you calling my phone anymore." He said with so much hatred.

"Also stop sending me pictures too." With that he hung up the phone. I walked back over to him and sat in his lap.

"Who was that?" I asked, ran my hand across his face trying to calm him down.

"No one important." He said, kissing my lips.

"So, what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could borrow one of your cars to go to my friends house?" I  fiddled with my fingers waiting for his answer.

"Look at me when you're talking to me."  I did what he said and looked up.

"You don't ever have to ask me for anything. If you want it I'll give it to you."

"Ok."

"Now let's try this again." He made get up and re-enter the room. I walked backed over to him and sat on his lap.

"I'm gonna take the car and go to a friends house." I said shyly.

"That's ma, be safe." He pecked my lips and slapped my ass before I left. I rubbed the stinging feeling out before I went downstairs and grabbed the keys to his Range.

I got into the car and drove to her house, after a couple minutes I finally arrived to Bristol's house. She lived in a one story house with a pool outside. She lived there by herself since her parents kicked out for getting pregnant. Sadly she had a miscarriage due to stress.

I walked up to the door and rung the door bell.

"Hey girl!" She said while hugging me.

"Hey." She took my hand and lead me into her room.

"So, tell me about him?" She said while sitting on her bed. I sat right next to and started talking.

"He is so amazing! He treats me like a queen and I think I might even love him."

"Well you know he is no good right?"

"Why would you say that?" I could feel myself getting angry. I leaned back onto the head board while crossing my arms.

"He is a thug and all thug sleep around. Don't be stupid. "

"I don't believe you."

"It's the truth. You know I wouldn't lie to you."

"Give me one good reason why I should trust you."

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"I'm in love with you!" She got up and kissed me. I didn't know how to react. I love her but, I'm not in love with her. She tried deepening the kiss but, I pushed her off me.

"What the fuck Bristol!" I yelled.

"Don't act like you don't want me. I love you and I know you love me too." She said while trying to take of her over-sized T-shirt.

"I do love you but, not like that." I said while getting off the bed. She backed me up against the wall and was now standing in her underwear.

"But I want you." She said, kissing on my neck. I couldn't believe my own best friend was doing this to me. I pushed her and ran out the door as fast as I could. I'm so confused right now, she really needs some help.

* Bristol's P.O.V *

It's no secret that I have a thing for Destiny I'm mean look at her, she is sexy as hell. She is perfect and I'm going to make her mine if it's the last thing I do. If she can only stop fighting it. I know her ass wants me back and even if she says she doesn't, I'm gonna make her.

After she left up and I put back on my T-shirt and wrote in my diary.

"Today was the day I finally told her how I felt and I think she wants me back. I can see us together but, I just need to get Drew out the way. He is causing problems for. She believes that she is "in love" with him. But I'm soon going to change that. Yep I can't wait till the day I get a little taste of her. Just thinking about it is turning me on now. Anyway I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Love Bri

P.S. I forgot to take my meds today but, o'well ;)."

* Drew's P.O.V *

I was sitting on the bed watching tv when I heard the door open.

"Hey babe." I said while getting off the bed and kissing her lips. I noticed she had been crying.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked getting angry.

"They tried to rape me." Before I knew it I was bout to go find who ever the fuck made her cry. This means war!

———————————

So what do you think?

Crazy right? Well that's just the beginning of it.