Starting over

* Drew's P.O.V *

I pulled up to the airport to see Mike, my personal pilot.

"What's up son?" He asked pulling me into a bro hug.

"Nothing my nigga, what's up with you?"

"Chasing this paper." His eyes then shifted to Destiny. "Who is she?" I pulled her in front of me with a strong grip around her waist."My girl, she off limits so don't worry about all that."

"My bad." He said,  putting his hands up in surrender. "Have a nice flight." We boarded the plane and sat down. I looked over at Destiny and she looked a little nervous.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"I'm just a little nervous, I never been on a plane before." I kissed her neck.

"It's ok baby girl I'm right here. I got you ma." I felt her relax in my arms a little bit.

On our way to Trinidad I had to make a couple of calls.  I decided to get up and use the phone on the plane. I kissed Destiny on her cheek.

"Baby, get up real quick." She got up and sat in the seat close to the window. I got up and headed to the back of the plane. I needed to check on my house over there. I called my assistant Stacy to let her know to set everything up.

"Hello." She anwsered the phone.

"Aye ma."

"Who is this?" She asked, laughing on the other end.

"Girl stop playing."

"What do you want Pharaoh?"

"I'm coming to Trinidad to do some business. I need you to do me a couple of favors."

"I love it when you come visit me! What do you need papi?"

"I need you to buy me a house over there and make sure it's real nice. I also need you to pick me up some men and women clothing."

"I got you but, what are the women clothing for?"

"Don't worry about all that. You got me or what?"

"I got you."

Once I ended the call i walked back over to Destiny. She was so beautiful when she slept. She is always beautiful to me and she a ride or die chick like my mama. My parents have been rocking together since diaper days. She has always had his back no matter what, even through all the cheating and the bullshit she still loves him. I want me and Destiny to have that type of relationship, that's why on her birthday, I'm going to propose. I'm giving up all my hoes for her. Damn I think I fell for her ass too quick but, like my momma always said ' you will know she the one when deals with your shit,even when your wrong, and she's is still there.'

"Where did you go?" She asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Business." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, ok." I picked her up gently on my lap trying to be careful of her leg.

"What's wrong ma?"

"I don't know. I just feel like something going to happen."

" I got you. I promise, no matter what happens I got you." I tiled her her head and kissed her lips. She said returning back to the window. I got comfortable and put on my shades drifting off to sleep.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

Ever since we arrived in Trinidad I have this funny feeling like something is about to happen. After we got off the jet, there was a all black Ashton Martin parked in front. There was a man in front of the car. He was holding up a sign that read 'Drew Carter' on it. He went up to the man and dapped him up. The man opened the door and we both got in.

"Where are we going?" I put on my seat belt then faced him.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk. I sat back in his arms and watched the scenery. It is so beautiful here. All the palm trees and the islanders, it's all breath taking. Everywhere you go there are people waving at you. I almost feel like a queen by the way they are looking at me. I noticed that the car was starting to slow down.

"Welcome home Mr. Carter." The driver opened the door letting me out. The house was gorgeous, almost like a picture. It was gated and was the only house on the block. It is an all white brick mansion with a circular driveway and in the center of it is a fountain.

"Come on babe." He said, wrapping his arms around me. He opened the door and my mouth just dropped. It has three stories, an elevator and a baby grand piano.

"I love it!" I said kissing his lips.

"If you love this than your gonna love our room." He smacked my ass.

"Lead the way." I said smirking at him. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.

Once we got to the second floor he opened up a door. It was like my dream room. The walls were purple and blue and we had a walk-in closest full of shoes and clothes. It even has a fridge, a couch, tv and a vanity dresser inside the closet. On the walls it had Mr. and Mrs. Pharaoh. We had a king size bed that was midnight blue with purple pillows.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed and started kissing all over my neck.

"Drew stooooop!" He just kept going. I tried pushing him off me, but he forcefully pushed my hands over my head causing my breath to hitch.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He said while sticking his hands up my skirt.

"Ye... Yes" I shuddered.

"Are you sure?" He said sticking his fingers inside me.

"Umm humm." I moaned.

"Naw I want to hear you say it." He said pumping his fingers in and out of me while still holding my hands over my head. He knows he is driving me crazy right now.

"Nooo."

"No,what?"

"I don't want it." I said in one breath. He took his fingers out and came closer to my ear and whispered,

"I can't wait till you birthday."

"Me either!" I said kissing his lips. I went to the closet and stripped out of my clothes and put on a pair of Victoria secrete boy shorts and a sports bra.

"Goodnight babe." I said while kissing his lips. He turned around and faced the clock. He then wrapped his arm around me and came close to my ear.

"Goodnight birthday girl."