Surprise

*Stacy P.O.V *

I don't know why Drew acts like he wants this baby when it's clear that he doesn't, to be honest I don't want the little brat either. The only reason I got pregnant by him was because I thought he was going to leave the bitch, but I guess not. I was serious when I said I was going to get an abortion and that's what I'm on my way to get now. I walked into the clinic I was at before and meet my friend who works at there.

"Hey girl."

"Hey, why are you back here?" Krystal guided me into her office. I sat on the table while she sat in the rolling chair.

"I want an abortion."

"You want a what?" She looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I want a-"

"I know what you just said, but are you fucking delusional?"

"No, I just don't want it." I said bluntly.

"Why, you know there are people out there who want children?"

"Well sorry for sounding like a major bitch, but I don't want this thing inside of me. We both know I don't even like them, so having this baby would be a mistake."

"What did Drew say about all this? You know he is gonna be pissed when he finds out your trying to kill his baby."

"I don't give a damn about Drew, you're either gonna help me get it out of me or I can go somewhere else." I really don't have time for this back and forth crap.

"You know I love you girl but this shit is wrong. You are six months pregnant and you can not only hurt you but the baby also. I'm sorry." I got off the table and walked out the door. If this bitch won't help me I'll get rid of it myself.

I went back to my house and went straight to the bathroom. I looked through cabinet and found my Advil. I took a hand full pills but to make sure they got in my system I downed it with some champaign. I slowly started seeing black dots fill the room. I hope I finally get what I want so Drew can love me again.

* Destiny's P.O.V*

I noticed that Drew was feeling kind of stressed lately so I decided to give him something that I knew he couldn't resist. I lit the candles in the bedroom and turned on the stereo. I wanted to take a quick shower before he got here.

After that I put on my seduction lotion and perfume. I went to our closet and grabbed the Victoria bag with my black and silver Jimmy Choo's. I walked to my vanity mirror and started putting on my black lace lingerie. I sat down and started doing my make up, when I finished that I blowed dried my hair making sure it was straight just the way he liked it. I finally heard his car coming. I turned my iPhone to 'I'll Make Love To You' by Boyz II Men.

When I heard the alarm go off downstairs, I quickly ran to the bed propping myself up by my elbows. He finally made it upstairs and looked like he wanted to rip someone's head off.

"Welcome home baby." I said walking up to him. I tried kissing him on the lips but he pushed me away.

"Not now Destiny." He walked over to the bed taking off his shoes and socks. I walked over to him and straddled him. I pulled up his shirt while leaving rough passionate kisses on his neck.

"I'm not in the mood to fuck with you right now." He pushed me off him again, causing me to fall back unto the bed.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I just don't want to have sex."

"Why, are you sleeping with someone else? Who is she Drew?" I hit him while he was walking into the bathroom. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall causing my heart to skip a beat.

"I'm not cheating on you! Stop fucking assuming shit before I do it. You know I love so why are you being insecure, ma?"

"I'm sorry Drew."

"Nah save it, I don't even care anymore." He got in the shower completely tuning me out. I walked out the bathroom and took off my heels. I turned off the radio then blew out the candles around the room.

Once I got into bed I heard him make his way over, I just turned around so my back was towards him.

"Can you stop being so childish?" He laid me on top of him so that I could look him in the face. I tried moving off of him but that only made him tighten his grip around my waist.

"Let me go Drew!"

"No why are you acting like this, is it because I won't fuck you?"

"Drew let me go."

"Nah." He flipped us over so that I was on my back. I tried to get from under him but he kept pushing his weight on me.

"Drew your hurting me!" I tried to keep pushing him off me but he grabbed my hands so I couldn't fight back.

"Not until you tell me why you actin like this?"

"I'm not acting like anything? Let me go please, please your hurting us!"

"What the fuck, are you pregnant?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know it took forever to update but so many amazing things have happened. But anyway, I'm gonna update two chapters soon so be patient!

Pharaohs_Love