Am I Really Beautiful

*Destiny P.O.V*

"Look at what you have made me do!" He yelled at me. Then he slapped me again in the face. " Your always making me do this to you." This is my life, I've always been treated like this by the man that claims he loves me, my father. The man that promised that he would protect me, is beating me again for the third time this week. "I'm sorry." I said a little above a whisper. "Shut up bitch, nobody asked you to talk." He said while he punched me in the face. "Now go clean yourself up." He threw me against the wall making the back of my head bleed.

As I got in the shower I watch the dots of blood trickle from my body into the drain. I know you are probably wondering where my mom is. And to answer your question, I don't know. I have been told so many stories that I don't even know anymore. But where ever she is I miss her and hope she saves me from this hell hole.

As I got out the shower, I rushed out and ran to my room to locked the door. I went to my dresser and grabbed my lotion from Bath and Body Works. Once I was finished, I put on my red half shirt on that said " no love allowed", black skinny jeans with my cherry 5's. I decided to leave my hair curly, so I just left it alone. I put on a little bit of make up and headed out the door.

As I was walking up to my locker I saw my two best friends Darcy and Bristol. "Hey girls!" I screamed while hugging them.

"Hey boo." Bristol said kissing my cheek.

"Hey baby mama!" Darcy hugging me back.

"So what's up?" I turned around to get some books out of my locker.

"Nothing, I heard that Drew is having a party at his house tonight!" Darcy shrieked.

"For real?" Bristol commented.

"Yes girl!"

"So are you going?" They asked.

" You know I can't, my dad would kill me if I went." I closed my locker and started walking to my first period class.

"Come on Destiny , you never go out with us anymore. It's time to start living your life." Bristol said, as we were sitting in our seats. And to tell you the truth she is right. I'm always staying at home because, I'm afraid of what my father might do to me. Ever since my mom left when I was nine, he has been drinking a lot lately and became more abusive. But, tonight I'm i decided to do something different.

"Ok." I said in a whisper.

"What did you just say?" Darcy asked.

" Ok, damn!" I yelled causing the whole classroom to stop what they were doing.

"Ms. Davis is there a problem?" Mr. Brown, our history teacher asked.

"No sir, I'm sorry." I sunk down into my seat trying not to embrace myself any further. He turned around and returned to his lesson.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight. After school meet me at my car so we can get ready together!" Darcy squealed.

School went by pretty fast and I was so happy that today was Friday. The only thing I was worried about was what was going to happen to me when I don't come home on time. As I was walking down the stairs of the building I was snapped out of my thoughts by Bristol.

"I'm so excited about this party tonight."

"Me to girl!" I replied back.

"So where is Darcy she is suppose to be here right now?"

"I'm right here bitch, stop tripping." She said running to the car.

"Whateva, what took you so long anyway?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Nothing, Chris just wanted to give me something before the party tonight."

"Which was?"

"None of your damn business that's what."

"Whatever trick!" We got into her car and drove to her house.

We finally arrived at Darcy's house, which is huge. She lives in a three story mansion that had a indoor and out door pool along with a indoor gymnasium. Her parents were rich. Her mother, Kimberly Hill was a Lawyer at one of the best Law firms in the world. Her father, Sterling Hill was a doctor at the Carington hospital, so you know they had money. Once we got through the doors we saw Ms. Kimberly getting her suitcase.

"Hey ladies. How are ya'll doing?" She asked, while she gave us a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good." We all said in unison.

"So mom, where are you going?" Darcy asked.

"Well I have some business in Dallas I need to take care of but, I'll be back in a couple of days."

"Ok." Darcy said.

" If you need anything just call me and your dad should be here in a few hours." Mrs. Kimberly said, picking her phone up off the counter.

"Oh before you go, I wanted you to know that we are going to a party later."

" Just be safe and call me when get back. Also y'all are more than welcomed to spend the night if you like."

" Thanks so much Mrs. Kimberly!" Me Bristol said in unison.

"Alright bye girls!" She walked out the door leaving us behind.

After our talk with Mrs. Kimberly we ran upstairs to Darcy's room. Her room is black with purple trimming and she has a purple and a zebra print queen size bed with purple bed set. She also has a 34" tv mounted to her wall and silver vanity mirror next to her silver dresser.

" So what do you want to do until the party starts?" Darcy asked while turning the tv on to Teen Wolves.

"We can watch tv and just chill for a while." I suggested.

"Sure." We decided relaxed until it was time. Since the party started at 9:00 and it was 6:45, we had plenty of time to get ready. I just hope this is worth it.

❤Destiny on the side!