I Want You

I'm a puzzle yes in deed

Ever complex in every way

And all the pieces aren't even in the box

And yet, you see the picture clear as day.

You see potential in all my flaws

- Beyoncé

* Destiny's P.O.V *

That night Drew told me about his daughter, he has been distant lately. We haven't talked in two whole days and it's killing me inside. He doesn't even call me beautiful anymore. He just goes into her room and locks the door and does God knows what. I wish he would just talk to me. He even comes home late and smells like alcohol and perfume.

Today I decided to say something. I saw him siting in the theater watching a video of him teaching her how to ride a bike. They looked so cute together. She had on a little pink and black dress with her sandy brown hair in a pony tail. He had on a blue polo shirt with black trues and black vans.

I saw how bad this hurting him, I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. I then walked in front of him and sat in his lap so that I was straddling him. I just looked him in his eyes, he looked detached, almost like he wasn't even here.

He grabbed my waist, stroking his thumb across my bare skin. We sat there in silence for awhile until I decided to speak.

"I miss you." I said, while looking down at my hands. At first he didn't say anything. I pushed my hair behind my ears before getting up to leave. He grabbed me by waist jerking me back down into his lap.

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't talked to me in days and you always come home late." I then started to play with my fingers until he grabbed them.

"I'm sorry, ma. I didn't mean to shut you out like that." He lifted my chin with his right hand. There was silence between us again. He just kept rubbing his free hand through my hair.

"Are you happy here?" He asked finally breaking the silence.

"Yes." I said almost instantly. I didn't even have to think about answering that question. He makes me happy in so many ways. With every word he says I believed him. He could make me do anything and I wouldn't have any regrets about it. I would even kill for him maybe even lay down my life for him.

He ran his hand down my cheek and stopped. Out of nowhere he smashed his lips onto mine. This kiss was different from the others, this one was full of lust and passion. He then picked me up with my legs wrapped around him. He carried me all the way to the balcony and sat me on the edge.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." I grabbed a handful of his dreads while holding onto the back of neck.

"Do you love me?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"Yes." I said looking back into his eyes.

"How much?"

"... I would die for you." He looked me into my eyes to see if I was telling the truth. He then set me back on the ground and sat down on the lounge chair.

He patted his lap signaling for me to sit on it. I sat down in his lap having my back towards me. I then felt him lean forward a little and move my hair to the other side. He then put his lips on my neck and kissed the tip of my ear before whispering,

"Be mine." He then started kissing and sucking all over my neck. He knew that he had me where he wanted. I was like his little puppet and he knew I would do anything for him. I turned around so I was straddling him.

"Forever."