Crossroads

* Drew's P.O.V *

I know I fucked up big time but I promise I'm gonna be a better man to her. It's time for to man up and take care of my responsibilities. The first thing I need to worry about is Destiny, I'm gonna make things right by her. Hopefully we can get back on the right track and get back to the old days. I plan on marrying her some day but, we both have some growing up to do.

Right now we are not in a relationship but, we are not seeing anybody else either. We are working on us but I plan on making her mine real soon. Another priority is my son/daughter. I want to be a man just like my father and take care of them. I mean if I was able to make a baby, I need to take care of it.

Me and Destiny are in the living room watching, "Untold Stories Of The ER". This shit is nasty to me, but I'm only watching it because she loves this type of shit.

"Babe can we watch something else please?" I asked reaching for the remote.

"No! You know I love this show." She said, swatting my hand away.

"Fine, you better be glad I love your ass." She turned to me and pecked my lips.

"I love you to pooh." I watched her as she was watching the tv. She was always so beautiful to me. The little things she did just drove me crazy and she doesn't even know it. I would give her the world if she asked for it. I know I might act like this hard thug, but when your in love all that shit goes out the window. I would do anything to make her happy, just see her smile or even to hear her say my name. I guess she caught me staring because she threw popcorn at me.

"Why the hell did you do that for?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing huh?" I said while tickling her.

"Stooooop!"

"Nah you wanted to throw popcorn at me!"

"I'm sorry!"

"What was that?" I said continuing to tickle her.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled. I just stayed on top of her, looking into her hazel brown eyes. I was about to kiss her until my phone started ringing.

"Answer it." She said pushing me off of her. She got up and walked somewhere around the house. I looked at my phone then saw that it was Stacy was calling me. What hell could she want.

"What do you want?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Hey baby!"

"Don't call me that. What the hell do you want girl?"

"I was calling to let you know that I'm coming down to visit you."

"The hell you are! You are staying your ass in Trinidad do you here me."

"But don't you wanna see the baby. I was going to get my ultra sound down there while I was visiting." I could hear her start to cry in the background.

"Let me make myself clear. You are not coming down here and I don't want to see your face unless it's about my son or daughter. Other than that don't call or text me. If you want me to go to the check ups I will go, but other than that we do not have a relationship. Do you understand me?"

"Why are you acting like this? Is it because of that hoe your fucking with."

"First off she is not a hoe, like your loose pussy ass. So don't you ever disrespect her ever again. Second of all you were an occasional nut, don't act like you didn't know what your role was. And whatever we had back then is over."