The Truth Hurts

*Destiny's P.O.V *

After last night I felt amazing, I never felt like that in my life. I can still fell his soft lips roaming my body. He is starting to change me and I pray it's for the better.  I think I'm starting to fall for him even if it has only been a short period of time.

I found myself on top of him. I looked down at him and just stared. He is so beautiful to me, almost like a painting. I admired his long light brown dreads that went past his shoulders.

I took my finger and started tracing his tattoos. They were all so beautiful, I think my favorite one was a crown that had the word "pharaoh" in cursive underneath it. I then made my way to his chest. I saw a tattoo on left arm that had the name " Aliyah" with a heart around it and is covered by thrones.

I sat there and stared at the name. Who the hell is Aliyah? When I tried to get up, I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Good morning ma." He said trying to kiss me but, I moved my face so he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." I said trying to put on a smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Who is Aliyah?" I asked while looking him in the eyes. He let out a deep sigh.

* Drew's P.O.V *

I wasn't ready for this conversation yet, and I've never told anybody about her. I can't, it breaks my heart knowing that I was the cause of it. But I knew that I would have to talk about it sooner or later. I trust Destiny, so I think I should tell her. I patted her butt signaling for her to get off me. Once she did I took a deep sigh and got up.

"Follow me." I said while putting my hand out so she can grab it. Once she did I took her upstairs to the third floor. I went to a door that was right across the hall from the theater room. I slowly opened the door and we walked in. I saw Destiny look around the room and she stopped in front of a picture.

"Is this her?" She asked.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

We walked into a room with purple walls. It had a little bed with a hello kitty purple bed set. I looked at the wall and there were white letters that spelled out "Aliyah." I walked up to a picture on the dresser and picked it up. It was him and the little girl I saw from the video. She was so pretty, I could tell she loved him and vice versa. I started walking towards him with the photo in my hands.

"Is this her ?"

"Yes."

"Who is she?"

"She is ... was my daughter." I saw his eyes turn from a light grey to a dark almost black. I kind of felt like shit for getting jealous earlier. How could I be so stupid.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking down at the picture.

"It's ok." Then we just stood there in silence.

"What happened?" I asked. He looked like he was contemplating whether to tell me or not. Then he finally spoke.

* Drew's *

I just stared at her wondering if I should tell her. Since I plan on making her my girl, I decided to tell her.

"It happened two years ago. We were going to get some ice cream after we had came from the park. I noticed that a couple of black vans were following me. I tried to get away from them as fast as I could but, they kept speeding. When we got to a red light I sped right through it going one hundred and ten miles per hour. I didn't even notice the car that was coming our way. It then came and hit us causing the car to flip over into a building. The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with machines hooked up to my body. They told me I went into a coma and that Aliyah had died due to her lungs collapsing." By now my tears were streaming down my face. I looked at Destiny and saw she was crying too.

"I'm so sorry it's not your fault."she said hugging me.

"Yes it is, I couldn't protect my little girl! She is gone because of me!" I yelled.

"Shhh, it's ok. She is in a better place now and I know that she is happy." She said while cradling me. I just sat there and cried. I know they say thugs don't have feelings but, when it comes to my baby girl I don't give a fuck. I think I'm starting to fall for Destiny. Damn what is she doing to me?