Let Me Love You

The next morning I woke up feeling worthless. I got out the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection, I looked a mess, my body was covered with bruises and scars. My brown almond shaped eyes were now swollen.

As I was looking over my body, I heard the door open. I didn't even bother to look in his direction. I could feel him walk toward me, then I felt his arms wrap around my body. Normally his touch has me going crazy but, I can't even find the strength to feel any type emotion. I was just broken.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. I wish I could believe his words, but to be honest, that was far from true. I could never be beautiful. I turned around so I was facing him. I can't figure out why he cares so much.

"Why do you care?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you care about me? You are always calling me beautiful and touching me. So what is it?"

* Drew's P.O.V *

I woke up this morning with the bed feeling empty.

"What the hell?" I thought out loud. I know she did not just leave. See this why I don't trust girls now and days. Once you try to be nice to them they just want to leave. It's cool because, I don't need her anyways.

I was on my to the gym when I saw the light was on. Something told me to walk in there and that's what I did. When I opened the door I saw her just standing there naked looking at herself in the mirror. Her body looked so amazing even with the bruises all over her. She was still sexy in my eyes. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Good morning beautiful." I said while looking at her through the mirror. She looked like she was deep in thought about something. After couple seconds she turned around.

"Why do you care?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Why do you care about me? You are always calling me beautiful and touching me. So what is it?" I just looked at her. How can she not see how beautiful she is? I couldn't do anything but stare at her.

"What is it? Do you sex from me , is that it? What do you want?" She yelled while tears were streaming down her face. I turned her around making her look at the mirror.

"If I wanted to sleep with you I could have done it by now. " I saw her flinch a little after I said that. "I call you beautiful because, that's what you are." I picked her up and sat her down on the sink. I stood there between her legs looking over her body. She tried to cover herself up with her hands but, I moved them.

I looked her in the eyes and looked back down at her lips. I pecked them then pulled away. I kissed her again and decided to deepen the kiss so I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance. She slowly opened her mouth letting me in. She broke the kiss catching her.

"Go get dressed ma, I want to take you somewhere." I walked out closing the door.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

I still don't understand why he cares for me so much. Hell if I was him I would have kicked my ass out by now. When he left I sat there in the same position that he left me in. I then got up and turned on the shower until the steam started to fill the room. I got in and started scrubbing my body. I let the steaming hot water burn my skin. I then started to wash my hair and get rid of the left over blood from last night.