Trouble in Paradise Pt. 2

* Drew's P.O.V *

Everything went horribly wrong during the mission. Shit bro I thought everything was gonna go smooth. Man I swear if I make it out here alive I'm killing this bitch ass nigga. I know y'all are probably wondering what happened so here is what's up.

Me and boys walked up to the gate of  the warehouse. That's when I spotted two shooters on the roof and two body guards at the front and back entrance.

"Ok this what we gonna do. Rio you come with me. T and Blue take out the shooters. Black and Killa take out the two body guards in the front. The rest of you shoot anything that you see moving that isn't wearing blue and silver. Got it?"

"Got it." They all said in unison.

Me and Rio kicked down the door in the back of the warehouse. We saw naked bitches everywhere. I snuck up behind one and shot her in the head. Before you knew it,tons of bodies were scattered all over the floor. I looked up and saw a light was on upstairs.

"Cover me." I signaled to Rio as we ran up the stairs. I could see my boys grabbing money and product that was left out on the tables. Once we go to the door I tried to unlock it but, it wouldn't open.

"Shit!" Rio said out loud. I turned around to come face to face with the man I thought was like my brother...

I am sitting in a room that was pitch black. The smell of dead bodies and shit was overpowering. I just sat there in a chair with my hands tied up. As I was plotting how I was going to kill this mother fucka, I heard the door open.

"I know you weren't expecting this."

"Why the fuck would you betray ya boys? I thought we were family." He walked in front of me and laughed. Then this nigga had the nerve to punch me in the face.I swear I just wanted to straight stomp this nigga but, I just took that shit.

"Family? You were suppose to be my nigga and you betrayed me. You knew that I was the one who was supposed to be at the top."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Ever since we were kids you always got the credit for everything. You always the freshest gear, all the girls and even the head of all the sports. When I finally found something I was good at you had to take that shit away from me."

"Bullshit I didn't take anything away from you."

"Nigga you knew I wanted this shit. Hustling was the only thing I was good at but, it's cool because I'm taking over and your bitch too. "

"Nigga I swear if you touch her that's yo ass."

"Oh and don't worry I promise to be gentle with her, I might let the homies hit too." That shit made my blood boil. Nobody is gonna touch what's mine. You don't want to fuck with me on some real shit.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

I just sat there in the middle of the kitchen. I don't know why they want to mess with me. Just when my life goes right, some shit has to pop up. I sat there whole night and cried.

The next morning I woke up and noticed that I was still on the floor. I went upstairs to see if Drew had come home last night. When I finally got up the stairs to our room I didn't see him there but, I did find a note.

Dear Destiny,

How was your sleep last night? You looked so beautiful while you were sleeping. Anyway where is Drew? If you want to see him alive again come to 313 Cross Grove  Drive by nine and don't be late or you will be sorry.

Love,

Your secret admirer

I was panicking now, why the fuck did they kidnap Drew. He didn't have anything to do with this. They should have of taken me not him.I looked over at the clock and it read 2:30 pm. I need to figure out what my next plan was going to be. I'm going to get my man back.

It was now 7:50 and now I'm  on my way to the address that was printed on the paper. Before I went, I had to pick up a few items. I grabbed the gun the Drew leaves in the night stand, my pocket knife, mace and my taser. I'm prepared for anything that is about to happen. On the drive there I prayed that everything would be ok and that we make it out safely.

About an hour later I arrived at the address. It was an old abandoned warehouse. There was no one out here so, I was just going to sit there. Once I turned off the ignition, I got a text from "my admirer". The message read "come inside". I hopped out the car and walked to the door. I put hand on the cold metal door and slowly opened it. When I did, I couldn't believe who I saw. It was.