Getting to Deep

Last night was a mistake I never meant for that to happen. Even though I love Drew but I can't forgive him for what he did to me. I've always been loyal to him and for him to do this to me really hurt. Last night I felt all those emotions from before hatred, love, confusion. I hated how he made me feel. Last night we didn't have sex he made love to me. He always knew how to play with my emotions and get what he wanted. He knows I can never say no to him. It kills me that I let him have so much control over me, but I couldn't help it.

Right now he's laying on top of me. He has always been this beautiful person even past all his flaws. I started playing with his dreads for a little while until I decided it was time for me to leave. I slowly got up making sure I didn't wake him and got my purse. Once I got that and the underwear I went to the bathroom. I grabbed my birth control pills and took them.  I walked back into the room to get my clothes. I slowly walked out the room and went outside to where Darcy was at.

"So how was it ?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Amazing." I said sliding into my seat.

"So does that mean y'all are together?" She asked squirming in her seat.

"No."

"Why not I thought you are in love with him?"

"I am but he hurt me Darcy. I can't always worry if he is going to cheat on me again, especially since he works in a trap house full of naked woman. What if he gets one of those hoes pregnant ? I love him too much to let him hurt me."

"But you never know until you give him another chance. He loves you and everybody knows that your his and he's yours. No matter what y'all go through you're always going to go back to him. So suck up your pride before you loose him."

"Whatever Darcy." I said before opening the door and going into my room. I sat in there for hours thinking about how right Darcy was. I needed to let my pride aside and go after him. I just need some me time right now.

* Drew's P.O.V *

I am so happy I got my baby back I missed her so much. That was the best sex I had in months, her stuff stay tight. I know this might sound crazy but, I'm hoping she gets pregnant . I purposely didn't wear a condom last night. Hey if this was the only way to keep us together than I'll do it. I love that girl. She is the only reason I'm still here and if another nigga ever took her away I would just die. I woke up to a empty bed which I thought was weird because I knew she was here from last night.

"Destiny." I yelled out. I was about to go looking for her until I heard my phone start to ring.

"Destiny."

"Hey,don't freak out I'm fine."

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at home."

"No you're not because if you were you'd be here."

"I am at home, my home."

"I'm coming to get you."

"Please don't come over here."

"Too late."

I hung up the phone and started putting on some clothes. I grabbed  black basketball shorts, a obey shirt with some Jordan 11's. I put my dreads in a loose ponytail. I headed to the counter and got my keys to the Range. About thirty five minutes later I arrived at her condo. I knocked on the door, then waited until someone opened the door. Finally Darcy came out in galaxy leggings, a oversized purple Mickey Mouse shirt, with her hair tied up in a ball and a blue bandanna. She was also wearing some green shit on her face making look ugly as fuck.