My Hero

I know you've been hurt by someone else. I can tell by the way you carry yourself.

-Rihanna

-------------------

*Destiny P.O.V*

"Where the fuck have you been?" I heard my father yell from the second step. He looked a mess, his blue button down shirt was unbutton and was covered in stains. The smell of liquor filled the room. He must have went out last night instead of going to work.

"Aren't you going to answer me!" He asked with venom dripping from his voice.

"I was at a friends house." I can never look my father in the eyes while he's like this. The man that I once loved along time ago, never treated me like this. Before my mom left my dad was a nice man. We were happy and he would alway take me to the park on Saturdays. When she left, he has changed completely.

"Did I tell you, you could go to a friends house?" He grabbed my wrist, causing me to wince in pain.

"Huh!" He screamed. I could smell the liquor on his breath made me want to vomit.

"No." Tears escaped my eyes causing them to run down my cheeks.

"Stop all that crying." He pushed me against the wall.

"Who was the guy who dropped you off?"

"He is my friend."

"Stop lying to me!" He punched me in the face, I cold feel my face starting to swell.

"I'm not."

"Oh, since you wanna lie I'm gonna teach you a lesson." He started punching me in my face. I couldn't do anything but, take it. He finally stopped when he got tired.

"Go clean yourself up and when I get back you better be home or I will kill you." He kicked me in my side as he walked out the door. When he left, I finally mustered the strength to scoot up against the wall. I just sat there thinking about how I hate my life.

I needed to get away from here. I got up and limped to my room grabbing a hoodie, my iPod touch, my iPod charger and the money I was saving to buy my own place.

I limped all the way to a cafe that was about four blocks away from my house. Once I got there I walked inside and sat at a booth.

"Welcome to Mimi's Cafe, what can I get you?" An older woman asked. She looked to be in her fifties. Once she saw my face she dropped the pot of coffee she had in her hands.

"Oh my gosh child, are you ok?" She asked, shaking and looking like she was about to break down.

"No ma'am, can I please use your phone to call somebody please?" I asked practically begging her.

"Of course." She handed me her phone.

"Thank you." I said. I didn't know who to call at first. I sat there for a couple of minutes then I finally realized who I could call. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the piece of paper with a number on it.

*Drew's P.O.V*

After I left Destiny's place, I decided to go to the trap. I haven't been there in a while and I need to see how my goons are doing. Once I walked up to the abandoned warehouse I did the special knock. My nigga Big Boy let me in.

"Aye yo, what's up Pharaoh?"

"Nothing nigga, just chilling." I said while dapping him up. "What's rocking with you though?"

"Just make this paper."

"That's what's up my nigga. Aite, I'll check whicha later."

"Aite."

I started to walk in the back to where the rest of my workers would be at. I saw a couple of bad bitches on my way to the "meeting room".

"Hey Pharaoh!" They all said while packing my product. I just nodded my head at all of them and kept walking. When I opened the door to the room I saw my niggas Rio, Trey aka Killa, Blue and my right hand Chris aka Smooth.

"What's up goons?" I walked over to the table before sitting down.

"Chilling." They said taking a hit of loud.

"You want a hit." Chris asked.

"Nah nigga, you know I don't smoke my own supply. "

"Word?" He asked while looking at me like was crazy. I was about to reply when phone started ringing. I saw it was from an unknown number so I wasn't going to answer at first but, something told me to answer anyway.

"Sup." I answered.

"Hey, this is Destiny." I heard her sniffle.

"What's up ma?"

"Can you pick me up please?"

"Sure, where you at?"

"At Mimi"s Cafe."

"I'll be there in five."

"Who was that?" Rio asked.

"No one man but, I'll catch up with y'all later." I got up and went to dap everyone up.

"Aite" They replied back.

"Also stop smoking my shit and make this bread before I cut ya'lls check."

I went up to my safe and grabbed a couple stacks, then got in my car and drove to the cafe.

I finally arrived there after three minutes. I walked up to the counter and sat there just looking for Destiny. When I sat down a woman who looked like she was in her fifties came up to me. "Welcome to Mimi's Cafe, what can I get you?"

"Nothing thank you, but I was looking for someone."

"Let me guess, she has long straight hair with light brown eyes?"

"Yes ma'am have you seen her?"

"Over here sweetie." She grabbed my hand, guiding me to a booth. When I got there I saw a girl in a hoodie with blood all over it. Her face was all bruised up and she had a cut on her bottom lip. This couldn't be her, Destiny was fine last time I saw her. The girl got up and hugged me.

"Destiny?"

"Yes." She said while sobbing into my shirt. When I turned back around , I noticed that older woman had left. I picked Destiny up and carried her to my car. Once we got in all you could hear were her silent sobs. I swear who ever did this is gone die, I put that on my life.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

I was still shaken up about what had happen earlier. I couldn't understand why he hates me so much. When we got in the car all I could do was cry. The way he beat me made me just want to curl up and die.

I didn't even notice that we were at house until I felt myself being lifted up. I put my face in the crook of his neck as he carried me up the stairs into his room. Once he put me down, he left and returned five minutes later. He picked me up again and placed me in the bathroom.

He got close to and turned me around so I was facing him. He then took off my hoodie and the dress I was wearing from yesterday. He just looked over my body and I could tell that it hurt him to see me like this. He then took off my strapless bra along with my thong. He picked me up again and placed me in the bath tub full of bubbles.

At first it stung because, of all the bruises but after a while I started to relax. He then came back with a white wash cloth and started washing my body. I normally am self conscious about my body but, I was too detached to care.

After what seemed like twenty minutes he lifted me up and took me back to his room.

He laid me on his bed came back with a red shirt. He put it on me and tucked me in underneath the covers with his arms wrapped around me.

"Thank you." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. He kissed my cheek, and that's the last thing I remembered before I went to sleep.