Planning Day

I picked her up and placed her in the bed. Her clothes looked like someone tried to rip them off. She looked a mess and I promise who ever did this to her is going to die.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked, with my teeth clenched.

"I went to my friends house like I said. When I got there we were talking like normal and she said that I shouldn't talk to you because, you sleep around. When I asked why should I believe her, she told me she was in love with me. Then she tried to rape me." By now she was crying and shaking, like she was having a panic attack. I wrapped my arms around her trying to calm down.

"Shh, it's ok." I just let her sit there and cry while I ran my hands through her hair. When she finally calmed down I sat her in my lap and turned her body so she was facing me.

"Who did this to you?"

"Who did this!" I asked again.

"A friend."

"What is their name?"

"I don-" I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"I'm going to ask you one more time and you better not lie to me. Who the fuck did this to you?"

"Bristol... Bristol Williams."

"I'll be back ma." I said, reaching for my gun from inside the night stand. I was getting ready to leave when I felt her grab my waist from behind.

"Please don't leave me!" She begged. I could feel the tears rolling down her face onto my shirt.

"Please!" She then walked in front of me and kissed my lips.

"Move!" I gently push her out the way.

"Please stay." She kissed me again. She knew what she was doing and I just went a long with it. She lifted up my shirt and started kissing me all over my body. She then took me into the bathroom and turned on the water. She started removing my clothes and kissing me while the water was getting hot. I picked her up and placed her on the sink and lifted up her shirt and started sucking on her neck. She tilled her head back in pleasure. I then went down to her pants and slid them off.

"Mhmm Drew." She moaned, while pulling on my dreads.

"Come on ma." I picked her up and placed her in the shower. We were kissing and rubbing soap all over each other. The tension between each other was making ya boy hard. I wanted her but, I knew she wasn't ready. I got in front her and stuck my fingers inside.

"Ahh, Drew."

"What do you want ?" I asked while pulling my finger out. She didn't say anything. I rammed my finger in her causing her to gasp.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"I want you." She moaned out while clawing her nails into me. I gave her what she wanted. I pumped my finger in and out of her until I felt her walls tighten around it.

"Ahh I'm about to.... Ugh." She said before cumming. After our little session, I washed us off and tucked her in.

"Good night" she said, before dozing off. I kissed her lips.

"Good night beautiful." When she was deep a sleep I got out of bed and made a call to my homeboy Chris.

"Chris."

"What's up Pharaoh?"

"I need some info on this girl."

"What's her name?"

"Bristol Williams."

"Ok I got you."

"Aiet, one."

"One."

After that, all I could think about is getting who ever was trying to hurt my girl. I don't play that shit, especially when it comes to mine. I just spent the rest of the night looking over the balcony planning my next move.