Trouble In Paradise

* Unknown P.O.V *

I was at the crib with one of my hoes I kick it with from time to time. We were on the couch talking, when I decided ask her about what happened today at the mall.

"So did you get the pictures like I asked you to?"

"Yes daddy." She said, kissing my lips.

"Did you find out any new information?"

"No, the only thing I know is that she has been with Drew for a month and she is thinking about giving it up on her birthday next week."

"You stupid bitch, that is not enough information." I said while slapping her.

"I'm sorry papi." She crawled in between my legs.

"Let me make you feel better."

I know you probably wondering who I am so, I'm gonna tell you. My name is... Haha y'all niggas really thought I was gonna tell you. Y'all are dumber than I thought.

* Drew's P.O.V *

I was at the trap house getting ready to make this bust real quick. Everybody was here but, my nigga Chris. That shit was weird, especially because he always at the trap house. This is practically his second home, literally. I went up to Rio who was smoking a blunt.

"Hey, have you seen Chris?"

"Naw man, last time I talked to him was at yo place."

"Word?"

"Yeah nigga." He said taking another hit.

"Aite, I'm gonna call his ass now." I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone. I dialed his number and it went straight to voice mail. I swear when I see him, this nigga better have a good ass reason for why his ass didn't pick up.

"Come on." I said, as I loaded my guns and put them in the van.

"What about Chris?" T asked.

"He on some other shit right now. Now leggo."

"Coo." An hour later we arrived at the abandoned warehouse. Before we went in I said a prayer,

"Thank you God for letting us live another day. Please protect us and make sure we make it out safely. Please forgive us for the sin we are about to commit. If we do die today at least we die as G's. In Jesus name we pray, amen."

"Now let's do this shit." I said before getting out the car.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

After I got that picture of me I started freaking out. I tried to take a shower to relax but, it kept getting worse. They were texting things like "watch your back baby girl." Or "You look so sexy in the shower." I can't even concentrate anymore. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make me something to eat, when my iPod started vibrating again. I looked at the message and it was from an unknown from a person on kik.

"Hey baby do you miss me?"

"Who are you?"

"You will find out soon enough, love."

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Can you please leave me alone!"

"Sorry sexy, what I want I always get. And I want you!"

I was about to respond to the message until I heard the door bell ring. I looked down and saw a silver box with a ribbon attached to it. I picked the box up and sat it on the island in the kitchen. I slowly opened the box and it was pictures of me from the mall, when I went to the park with Drew last week, there was even a picture of me a few minutes ago in the shower.

There was also something else in the box. I picked it up and instantly dropped it once I saw what it was. It was the my mother's birth certificate, that I kept before she left. Nobody knew about it accept for two people. My phone went off again and it was another txt.

"I hope you enjoyed your gift love!"

------

I know it is kind of boring but, the next chapter should be very interesting!