_Shanghai_

[Edited Version]

Jeonghan held Joshua's hand tightly as they both walked out the airport, it was about 3 am in the morning and surprisingly Joshua was energetic and wide awake.

"Where's the hotel situated?" The latter asked with an enthusiastic voice.

"It's just about two blocks away from here, it won't take long... but first I wanna take you to a restaurant." Jeonghan replied.

"R-Right now?" The younger was taken back a little, Jeonghan had previously had a meal prior to their arrival. "Yep~!!"

"Even with our luggage?" Joshua gestured. "Okay.... maybe let's head to the hotel first, get our room key, drop our luggage off, have a shower, get dressed then head to the restaurant."

"Sounds great!!"

"Cool....
.
.
.
RACE YOU THERE!!!!!!" The elder suddenly screamed like a toddler and sprinted with his luggage, where he got the sudden strength, was beyond Joshua's understanding. "YAH!! NO FAIR!!!!!"

-At the hotel-
"Mkay, So, I'll shower first then you'll go after." Joshua grabbed some towels that he packed because he wasn't fond of hotel towels. "Or... We can just shower together?" His boyfriend winked and raised his eyebrows. "Su-re?"

Jeonghan grinned as he started to undress himself, making Joshua blush crimson. Once Jeonghan was fully naked, he stepped into the shower and turned it on. Joshua stared at him for a moment before building up the courage to undress and jump in. When he jumped in, he kept a wide distance from Jeonghan, he wasn't sure if Jeonghan would feel comfortable enough with Joshua being close to him. They both stared at each other for a while until Jeonghan splashed Joshua in the face with water. Joshua giggled and poked Jeonghans stomach, teasingly.

"Yah!! I'm sensitive there!!"

Joshua chuckled evilly and continuously poked Jeonghans stomach while grinning. Jeonghan pulled both of Joshua's arms and pushed him against his chest. The water poured on top of Joshua's head, soaking his fluffy ears as Jeonghan stood there, still holding Joshua against his chest. They had another moment of silence, Jeonghan was thinking about something, he was in deep thought and he was barely paying attention to Joshua who was whining from being completely wet.

"Jeonghannie!!!"

"Huh?"

Jeonghan finally snapped back into reality and looked down at his little Omega, he couldn't help but smile to himself. Jeonghan reached for the soap and started to clean up Joshua while admiring the boys petite figure. He then cleaned himself with soap, rinsed it off then switched off the shower. His eyes wandered all over Joshua's body as silence yet again filled the room.

"S-So...Are we gonna get dressed?"

"Oh yea..." said the elder still lost in thought. "You good?" Joshua leaned closer to inspect him.

"Yea... I'm just.. thinking about something..." Joshua watched Jeonghan as he got changed, for some reason Joshua couldn't hear any of Jeonghans thoughts. He sighed and decided not to look deep into it as he started to change. Once the two boys were fully dressed, they locked up and walked hand in hand to the restaurant. Joshua smiled and quickly gave Jeonghan a peck on the cheek as they approached the restaurant. A waitress had spotted them and immediately grabbed two menus and placed them down on a reserved table that was secluded from everyone. Joshua stared in awe at the mesmerizing Waibaidu Bridge.

Jeonghan pulled Joshua's chair open for him, the younger smiled and quietly sat down, he didn't even take his eyes off of the bridge

"You wanna go there?"

Joshua's head spun to face Jeonghan as he nodded violently.

"Okay, first, let's order."

Jeonghan stared at his menu, his eyes slowly wandering towards Joshua. Jeonghan stared at his lover for a while before looking back at his menu. "Soo... found anything you like, yet?"

"Uhh, I think I'll just get Kimchi. What about you?" Jeonghan replied nonchalantly.

"Mmm... I'll just have what you're having."Jeonghan nodded and called the waitress over to place their orders. Both the boys ordered Kimchi and a simple glass of water even though Jeonghan suggested getting wine but Joshua was strictly against drinking. Their meals soon came and they both ate in silence, Joshua's eyes continuously wandered back to the Waibaidu bridge. He really wanted to go there so he hurriedly ate his food, being careful not to choke. Jeonghan widened his eyes as he stared at Joshua eating.

"You must really be hungry!!"

Joshua only responded in a smile as he continued to eat, this time a bit slower. "Jeonghan...What Job are you applying for?"

"A blowjo—"

"YOON JEONGHAN!! DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!!"

"Kkkkk, sorry~" Jeonghan said sheepishly as he mentally grinned. "But seriously, what job are you applying for?"

"It's a surprise~" The alpha winked and blew a kiss before shoving some kimchi in his mouth.
"You better not he thinking about something dirty..."

Jeonghan smirked widely as he finished up his food and took a sip of his water. Joshua glared with a slight pout as he also finished eating. The waitress came back and Jeonghan paid, causing Joshua to whine as he wanted to pay or at least pay half. Jeonghan didn't care, he grabbed Joshua's hand and pulled him out the restaurant when the bill was given to the waitress.

"Are we going to the bridge now!?"

"Yes~"

"Yes!! Thank you!! Thank you!!"
Joshua jumped up and down in excitement, he was practically latched onto Jeonghans whole arm as they made their way over to the bridge. Joshua stared at the radiant lights on the bridge, a vivid feeling filled the air as soon as he turned to face his boyfriend.

"Joshua...."

"Yea?"

"Can you tell me how long we've been dating?"

"... For at least a year and a couple of months?"

"....Joshua Hong... we've been dating for a year and a half, we've spent so much time together. We've experienced  so many problems and difficult situations.... we've even faced obstacles that we thought we couldn't overcome. You've been with me through thick and thin, through the ups and downs... ."

Joshua eyes swelled with tears as he watched Jeonghan get down on one knee and pull out a satin colored box with a ribbon wrapped around it and inside was  a variegated emerald ring.

"Joshua Jisoo Hong? Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god...Oh my god...Yes..... YES!!!!!!!! YES JEONGHAN" Jeonghan couldn't help the tears that started to slip from his eyes, he placed the ring on Joshua's finger then stood up and kissed Joshua passionately, Joshua's tears continued to fall from his eyes. Jeonghan pulled away and held Joshua close to his chest.

"I-I L-Love you-u.."

"I love you too.."

[This book has finally come to an end ;;^;; I really enjoyed writing this since it technically is my first book. I'm planning on making a book two sometime this year called 'I Promised' and I'll also be making another book based on Jihoon and Soonyoung that takes place in the same timeline as Jeonghan and Joshua.
SARANGAY♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ AND THANK YOU ALL!!!]