_First Date_

[Joshua's outfit]

[Joshua's outfit]

[Jeonghans outfit]

[Jeonghans outfit]

I hurried to the door with a bright smile. This was my first ever date and I was honestly eager to see how this night planned out. I hope it goes well, fingers crossed.

"Damn... You look good.."

"I... Ha... not as good as you, Angel."

"You're absolutely gorgeous and way too tempting, Babyboy."

I blushed crimson and chuckled. I could tell what he was thinking of, and trust me, some of Jeonghans thoughts weren't exactly child friendly. If you get what I'm saying..

"L-Lets just go..."

"Of course, Sunshine~!!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. Jeonghan linked arms with me as soon as he locked the door. He was oddly needy for some reason, it thankfully didn't make me uncomfortable at all. We walked out of campus and soon made it to a fancy restaurant. I stared, wide eyes as I instantly felt like I was underdressed. What if Jeonghan's outfit and my outfit clash? Would they kick us out the restaurant!?

"Calm down, Shua~ no need to stress."

"... I'm gonna block you from my mind.."

"Good luck with that~"

I pouted slightly and hugged Jeonghans arm. He ruffled my hair and guided me to our seat. I started to look around and surprisingly people weren't staring at us, instead they looked kinda scared?
I wonder why...

A waiter came up to us and quickly handed us a menu before sprinting away. I was startled and confused. I shook my head and shrugged it off. I had a bad feeling in my stomach then I I glanced at the table opposite to me and funny enough.... I saw

"Seungcheol...."

"And Jeemin...."

I turned to Jeonghan and widened my eyes, they were sitting together at a table, I mean, I assume they're on a date? But no.... they were plotting something, that's what the gut feeling was. My gaze slowly fell upon Jeemins handbag, A 5 inch pistol stuck out her bag. I felt my stomach turn, she wasn't gonna seriously shoot me? Or Jeonghan.... IN PUBLIC. My breath suddenly hitched, her hand glided to her bag and I immediately got the message. I grabbed Jeonghans hand and pulled him out his seat, without thinking twice I clutched Jeonghans arm and ran for it. As soon as we exited the restaurant, I heard 2 gun shots echo followed by the sound of screams. I held my stomach, I felt like I was ready to throw up. Jeonghan raised his ears, in the distance was a police siren. Thank god, the police were on their way....

"JOSHUA!!!!!!!!!!"

I felt Jeonghans arms wrap around me as he picked me up and booked it out the parking lot. I was completely frozen.

"What happened!?!"

I looked over Jeonghans shoulder and eyes became tearful. Jeemin stood their, holding the gun, pointed directly at Jeonghan.

"J-Jeonghan...."

"Don't look, Baby. Close your eyes.. please..."

I nodded and kept my eyes shut..

~

The sounds of screaming filled my ears. My eyes were kept shut and I was still in Jeonghans arms. The sounds of more gunshots echoed in my ears. I was breathing heavily and my stomach was hurting badly. All I wanted was a perfect date, is that so hard to ask for?

"Better get going before the police arrive, Jeemin..."

"Hmph, until we meet again, Yoon Jeonghan..."

I felt myself being carried away. She was gone.. for now. I opened my eyes and stared at Jeonghan.

"Angel?"

"Yes?"

"We should've gone to watch a movie..."

"... I know.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, I don't blame you. Thanks for taking me out, even if things didn't go to well. Let's just hurry up and get home. I wanna cuddle you in my arms~"

"Of course, Babyboy~"

I smiled and pecked Jeonghans lips then a wave of sleepiness rushed over me and I was completely asleep....