_Am I dreaming?_

[Edited Version]

I woke up in shock, gasping for air and my voice. Thank god it was just a dream, my head is pounding rapidly though, you're not supposed to feel pain after you wake up from your dreams are you? Hold up, why do I smell a different scent and not my own. I froze and nearly fainted as I looked down to see myself wearing a hoodie, not just any hoodie but an Alpha's hoodie. I rolled up the sleeves in case I accidentally messed blood on them, my wrist were bandaged securely and not a single drop of blood was to be found. I rocked myself gently, remembering that this is not my bed since I didn't own a dorm at college. I swiftly got up and almost immediately my head starts spinning again like crazy. I took one small step and my body goes weak without me even putting pressure on it. why can't I be strong for once in my life? I sit back down on the bed, I was incredibly nervous and shaky, My mind kept going back to that mystery person, why on earth would they help me? I was just an Omega. Nothing more and nothing special.

Just as I was about to lay back down,the bedroom door opened and a strangely attractive guy walked in, he was wiping his wet hair with a towel, "Oh, I see you're awake, that's good." his voice is so soft and his features look enchanting.

I sat there, speechless, confused, lost. I had no idea how to respond. So I did the only thing I could, I looked down to avoid eye contact, it's the number one rule I learnt when in an Alpha's presence.

"Are you okay?" he slowly approached me, lowering himself to my height.

I nod. Could he not smell I was an Omega? Is his nose blocked? I don't understand, what does he want from me. I had a slight feeling that his attentions definitely weren't good at all.

"Joshua Hong?" It sounded more like a question voice than a demanding one.

I look at him in surprise, regretting making eye contact. How does he know my name? I don't remember meeting this man or even talking to him, although I knew he was a student. That part was plain obvious.

I finally built up the courage that I so desperately needed, "W-Who are you?" I couldn't control when to stutter or not. It was impossible not to.

"My names Yoon Jeonghan" He tossed his towel on a couch nearby and fiddled with his hair in order to get it neat looking.

I was a bit nervous that he actually replied, I thought he would yell or tell me to hold my tongue in an Alpha's presence. Something's fishy, "Why did you help me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

I widen my eyes, I'm pretty sure this is a dream, and I'll wake up any moment now. This was actually a peaceful dream for once, my mind really likes to imagine things that aren't and will never be real. I wish this was reality but of course it's not, I just need to wake up any minute now. I closed my eyes and waited patiently.

"Uhhh... What exactly are you doing?" he watched me closely, tilting his head with an eyebrow raised.

"Trying to wake up." I stated in an irritated voice.

"Okay? But you're not asleep."

"Welp, I'm pretty sure this is a dream and I'll wake up sooner or later and all of this will come to an end~" my fists were clenched, any moment now. Why is this dream taking longer than it needs to.

"Joshua, you're not dreaming. You do know that right?"

"Well I have to be, theres no way someone like YOU would saved me!!" I accidentally raised my voice, unable to bottle up my emotions.

"Excuse me?" he said in a soft voice.

I sighed and opened my eyes, I suddenly had the balls to say that to an Alpha, if it were real life then I would have definitely been pinned down and growled at until I fully submit, "Why... Why did you save me, I'm an Omega!!!! I'm sure you can smell it, right?!?"

"Mhm. I know you're an Omega, that part was self explanatory. I saved you because Seungcheol was beating the shit out of you and I couldn't stand by and watch. I just did what any normal person would have."

"But Alphas don't save Omegas!!!
They degrade them, take advantage of them and use them as their baby makers!!!" I was frustrated now, did this man really think I was going to believe his bull shit excuse.

"That's a stereotype, well I guess most of them do that but I can assure you that there's some good Alphas out there who are very respectful and open minded." his eyes furrowed as he tried to rush through his words in order to convince me.

I sighed and got up too fast, a sudden pain rushed through my leg, then I felt myself falling face first, the memories of Seungcheol suddenly rushed through my mind.I yelped as I waited to touch the ground it was taking longer than it should have. A familiar smell made me open my eyes. Jeonghan had caught me, his arms were now wrapped tightly around my petite waist. His scent was so calming and It felt safe, I felt safe.

"You okay?" he whispered and made eye contact with me.

I blush and immediately push him away, while looking down,"I'm so so so sorry... I didn't mean to——" I was cut off when his finger touched my lips to keep them shut.

"Hey, Hey.. calm down, it's alright. You're alright..."

I was speechless again, my voice was stuck in my throat. How could an Alpha be this nice it's impossible, there has to be a catch to this all. I have to be dreaming, there's no other explanation
Or maybe unless I'm dead?