_what should I do?_

(The bold writing is gonna be Jeonghans POV)

"Joshua!!!! Why are you crying!?!"

I stared at Joshua in confusion. We were just having a normal conversation and all of a sudden he burst into tears.

"B-babe?!"

He continued to sob and realization soon hit me, mood swings. I'm pretty sure that's what happens when heat is coming soon? Or well, I assumed. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his slim figure and held him against my chest. I kissed the top of his head and rocked him back and forth. He calmed down a bit and soon I heard tiny snores. Aww, my baby is so cute when he sleeps. I picked him up bridle style and tucked him in bed. I watched him and smiled, he was everything I've dreamed of. He made my life complete and he filled the empty gap in my heart. For years I've experienced break ups.The moment I dated someone, we would immediately break up in 2 weeks. My relationships never lasted.. but Joshua, I was sure about him. Joshua is pure, loving, compassionate and strong. I sometimes picture myself getting married to Joshua in the future, we adopt two dogs, a Husky and German Shepherd. I feel like I'm dreaming way too big, my relationship with Joshua might not even last. Jeemin would do anything to erase Joshua out my life and Joshua's parents would do anything to erase me out of his life. It's all so complicated and stressful. I wish things were simpler. I hated the thought of Joshua being heartbroken. I don't know why but these are all just random thoughts flying through my head, I feel so conflicted right now. I need to clear my mind, I need to focus on the good memories, I need to protect Joshua and I have to make him happy. Joshua Hong is my number one priority and I shall not let my guard down. Nobody will harm him as long as I'm alive.
I promise to never leave.

"I Yoon Jeonghan, promise to protect, love, care, appreciate, praise, devote my life, cherish and adore Joshua Jisoo Hong, until the day I die."

I felt my face turn bright red. For some odd reason I can see all of Jeonghans thoughts. I saw us together with two dogs. It was so strange. I felt like I could hear Jeonghans subconscious, maybe I'm going crazy but I'm pretty sure I just heard him say , "I Yoon Jeonghan, promise to protect, love, care, appreciate, praise, devote my life, cherish and adore Joshua Jisoo Hong, until the day I die." That part was loud and clear but the rest, I'm not so sure of.

"I Joshua Jisoo Hong, promise to be loyal and faithful to you, Yoon Jeonghan, till the day I die."

"Y-YOUR AWAKE!!?!"
I felt slightly relieved and embarrassed. He heard my words but they were cheesy.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"