_Second Date_

Soonyoung and I bid our goodbyes and I left, heading straight back to my dorm. As I approached the door, the smell of Chinese food flooded my senses. I immediately opened the door and was greeted with the beautiful sight of my boyfriend. He was wearing a suit and tie with a red rose in his in his hand.

"Are you ready for our second date?"

I smiled to myself and picked Joshua up bridle style, planting kisses all over his gorgeous face.

"Why are you so adorable?!"

He giggled and put the rose in my hair, he's so precious. My eyes wondered towards the table, it was set up to fancy. The forks were lined up perfectly, the light was dimmed down just right, the plates laid down on table with napkins on top of them and lastly, a bouquet of flowers were put in the middle of this all with a floral print flower vase. My boyfriend is so talented.... I'm impressed. When did he even find the time to do this? Was I gone that long?
I put him down, my eyes were watery now. Oh no, Don't cry Jeonghan! Don't cry!!

"Angel? Are you crying?"

"N-No, it's dust.. this place is just really dusty. I should clean it one of these days..."

"Oh, okay, if you say so. Now, sit down and eat before the food gets cold!!"

I wiped my eyes and sat down, I was still admiring the wonderful table that was set up so aesthetically. What did I do to deserve such a magnificent boyfriend?

(This book is coming to an end soon. I might end up making a book two of this series. I dunno, y'all can decide💜)