_Moon & Stars _

[third POV]
Two weeks went by, Jeonghan was satisfied with his marks but was slightly jealous that Joshua got higher than him. Jeonghan had a nice discussion with Seungcheol and ended up throwing some fist. He got a restraining order against Jeemin so that she wouldn't step an inch near Josh. To top it all off, Jeemin had gotten arrested for carrying around an unlicensed firearm. Right now, Jeonghan and Joshua had packed their bags and where already on a plane to Shanghai, Joshua sat by the window and was watching the beautiful sunset while Jeonghan was reading on his phone.

"Whatcha doin?"

"I'm just reading books."

"What app?"

"Wattpad."

"Mm, I highly recommend asianfanfics~
There are some interesting stuff on there~"

"I can only imagine what you're thinking..."

"HEHHE!!!"

Jeonghan grinned at Joshua and wrapped a blanket around himself then proceeded to read. He couldn't help the blush that suddenly crept on his face.

"Are you blushing??!"

"No!! M-me? Blush? Never..."

"Mhm~"

"Hey!! You should rest now!! It's getting late.."

"Aww, C'mon!! I wanna stay up with you.. pretty please!!?"

"Mmmm....Fine. You'll eventually end up sleeping sooner or later."

"Impossible!! I'm an owl!!"

"Nah, you're more of a rabbit~"

Joshua stared at Jeonghan and giggled softly, he then turned to the window and stared at the night sky.

"It's beautiful..."

"Just like you.."

Joshua shook his head with a smile and continued to watch the sky, it was so beautiful. The lustrous stars, the scintillating moon and the way the darkness just made it stand out so elegantly. Joshua was indeed a philouran, he was obsessed with the moon and stars. They were so enchanting, kinda like Jeonghan. Jeonghan was enchanting, just like the moon and stars.

"In this entire universe, all I want is you, Joshua Hong."

Joshua turned to Jeonghan with a wide smirk and winked.

"Is it a full moon? Because I feel a tidal pull toward your heavenly body.."

"If I had a star for every time I fell in love with you, I would have a galaxy in my hand."

"Mm, I wonder why I can't see the stars tonight..
it's because you outshine them~"

"I can literally see stars outside."

"Shh!! It was a good pick up line though?!"

"Hehe, Okay then, good job Romeo."

"Thank you, Juliet~"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and hugged Joshua, they stared at each other for a while before Jeonghan presses his lips against Joshua's. They shared a heated kiss for 10 seconds before pulling away and smiling to each other. Joshua's eyes became droopy as he laid his head on Jeonghans chest. As predicted, Joshua fell asleep. Jeonghan kissed his adorable boyfriends forehead then closed his eyes as he to, fell asleep.

[the next chapter is the last. I will do a book 2 in the future💜 Thank you all for reading, I never thought this book would come so far. Thanks again to everyone, it means so much to me💜🌹 sarangayyyyy~]