_Shawty_

[Jeonghans POV]

As soon as I saw Joshua fast asleep, I got you silently, put on shoes and exited the dorm. I made my way over to my friends place, while walking there, I started to think to myself, 'what am I doing with life?' 'What was I doing with life?' I had Joshua on my mind most of the time. I could only think of Joshua. But why was it difficult to think of him now. Do I have regrets about having sex with him. Of course not. Do I have regrets for not being there when he got hurt. Of course. My mind was flooded with thoughts and possibilities. What could I do to help Joshua? To keep everyone who wants to harm him away..
I could mark him
Make him mine
And mine only
He would be safer
No Alpha or Beta would dare touch a marked mate
It was the only solution
But
The bit would hurt him
I can't risk seeing Joshua in pain
Especially if I'm the one causing the pain.
What the hell am I supposed to do..?

I looked up and noticed I was at my friends door. I sighed in relief that I made it here. When I'm deep in thoughts, I don't pay attention to where I'm going, resulting in me getting lost most of the time. I gently knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door swung open and revealed a short Omega.

"J-Jihoon?"

"What are you doing here, Shawty!!?"

"S-Shawty? I'm like, twice your size.."

"Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, why are you in my presence?"

"Uhh, I'm here to see Soonyoung."

"SOONYOUNG!!! YOUR FEMININE FRIEND IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait... F-Feminine?"
I glared slightly, he's lucky that his boyfriends here, otherwise I would've beat his ass for calling me feminine.

"Jeonghan hyung!! Nice to see you~!!!"

I smiled at Soonyoung and gave him a quick hug before entering his dorm. I glanced at Jihoon who was glaring at me and giving me dirty looks. This kid is asking for a death wish....