_sick?_

I woke up in shock, the memory of last night still lingering in my head. I suddenly started to wonder what would happen if the police hadn't arrived on time. Would I be in heaven?

I looked to my side and saw Jeonghan, fast asleep. He must be so exhausted, I felt a bit upset, I wish our date went as planned, I wish Jeemin would just back off and leave us alone. I sighed and played with Jeonghans ears. He giggled and opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Grumpy Pants~"

"GRRRRR..."

"You're oddly feisty~"

"Hmph."

Jeonghan chuckled and sat up, he looked at me with slight grin then pecked my lips. He laid back down and pulled the blanket over himself.

"Hey! Don't we have lectures today!!"

"Wahhh.. I'm sick.."

"Really?"

".. Y-Yep, I'm totally sick, Bluhhhh"

"Uh..Okayyy. Well, I could always go by myself and on the way back I'll pick up some medication for you."

"Thank youuu....byeeeeee now"

" ..?"

I titled my head and walked to the bathroom. I wonder why he's acting so strange? I shrugged it off and took a shower then hurriedly got dressed for the day. I grabbed my books and shoved them in my bag while walking to the front door. I quickly glanced at Jeonghan for the last time before leaving. I felt like I was forgetting something...

The walk across campus felt boring and lonely, it was the same feeling I used to feel before I met Jeonghan. I remember this exact stop where I'm standing, this is where Jeonghan and I had our first encounter. I glanced down at my wrist, I could see faint cut marks. Why did ever I cut myself? I can't even remember... wow..

"Hey!!! OMEGA SLUT!!!!!!!"

Oh... he's the reason I used to cut myself. Choi Seungcheol...
I glared and looked back with my fist clenched.

"Where's your shrimpy boyfriend?~"

'He's a waste of time, don't listen to him Joshua', I quickly told myself and walked away. I felt a hand on my shoulder and soon I was spun around only to be punched across the face. I fell face first on the ground and clutched my cheek.

"Disgusting Omega...."

"...."

"You should've just killed yourself when you had the chance..."

"...."

"Nobody would've missed you anyway.."

"...."

"YAH!! Say something!!!!!"

"..."

"Grrrrr!!!"

"......"

"Mm fine, whatever, don't say anything. I don't really care, you slut.."

"....."
He's finally gone, thank god. I rubbed my cheek in pain and carefully got up. A hot rush came over me and I suddenly felt weaker than usual. Oh no.....
'I felt like I was forgetting something'

MY HEAT!!! I WAS FORGETTING MY HEAT!!!!!!!! I KEPT FORGETTING TO TAKE THE PILLS!!!!! GOSH DARNIT!!!!