_Its not him_

"Shua!!!"

I opened my eyes and looked around. My body was so stiff and everywhere was pitch black. I wondered to myself, Was I seriously asleep for so long?

"Mhm?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes? Why?"

"You were crying in your sleep."

"Oh?" I touched my cheeks, they were soaked with tears. I wonder why I was crying?

"What time is it?"

"Midnight.."

"O-Oh..." I looked around once more and this time, something caught my attention. It was paw prints. It looked like they were formed from a dog? I didn't know Jeonghan had a dog.

"Jeonghan!? Do you own a dog?"

"...."

"Uhm... Jeonghan?"

"........"

I gently shook him to try get his attention. Could he not hear me?

"Jeonghan??!"

He finally put all his attention on me. I could see him smile, even though it was extremely dark. His smile didn't look sincere, maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me..?

"Shua!!!"

"Yes?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Uh.. yea?"

"You were crying in your sleep."

I froze and backed away from Jeonghan.

".... You already said that..."

"Midnight ..."

"U-Uhm.. Babe?!"

"Shua!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"THE REAL QUESTION IS, ARE YOU FEELING OKAY?! DID YOU BUMP YOUR HEAD OR SOMETHING!? WHY ARE YOU REPEATING THE SAME SENTENCES!?" I screamed at him, feeling a bit uneasy.

"You were crying in your sleep."

Fear started to generate in my body when I saw the position that Jeonghans body was in. His head was facing me.. but... he's body was facing the wrong way..

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"SHUA!!!"

I ran to the bedroom and hid inside the closet. Its too dark, I highly doubt he could see me run into here but he could smell me. They say that Alphas smell fear. It doesn't make sense to me, you can't smell an emotion.

"ARE YOU FEELING OKAY?"

I covered my ears and froze. He was in the bedroom with me. I slowly backed up more inside the closet. I hoped that the clothes would hide me..

"YOU WERE CRYING IN YOUR SLEEP."

I widened my eyes in fear and shock when I saw his silhouette at the closet door. I wanted to scream but no voice came out. I wanted to cry but no tears formed. I wanted to disappear from this situation but.. there was no escape. He slowly opened the closet door and I heard him say "Midnight"
Then everything stopped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes again, it was just a damn nightmare. I looked around,I was in some sort of basement. I was still in Jeonghans dorm. I could smell him. I didn't know there was a basement here?! I yawned and got up. A strange and eerie feeling hit me and I immediately kept quiet, not even uttering a single noise. Jeonghan was up there and he wasn't alone.