_Jeemin?_

"Uhm, who are you?"

"I'm.. uhh...."

"Shoo Shoo, be gone Omega"

I was so speechless at this point. I felt slightly intimidated so I followed her instructions and started to walk away.
Before I could even walk two steps Jeonghan held my arm gently. I turned to look at him with a confused face. He simply intwined our fingers and began to walk away from the Beta.

"Jeonghan?"

"Yes?"

"Who is she?"

"No idea."

I could tell he was lying. It was unlike him though. I didn't want to ask him more questions about her because he seemed peeved off so I kept quiet.

"YOON JEONGHAN!!!!!"

I looked back at her, she was practically following us. I stopped and gestured Jeonghan to talk to her but he put his arm around my shoulder and continued to walk away. I was more confused than ever now.

"Jeong—-"

I felt myself getting pulled away from him forcefully. Jeonghan quickly grabbed me back and held me against his chest. I could feel his claws against my back and I immediately started to tense up. I know he was holding me in a protecting manner but I was a little scared. I had no idea what was going on.

"Leave me alone, Jeemin..."

"But Jeonghan!!!!!!"

"I said leave me alone..."

"Well... HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH AN OMEGA!?"

...Did she just say 'cheat'..?

"We've never ever dated Jeemin..."

"You're my destined mate, Jeonghan!!
We're perfect for each other!! We were meant to be but now you decide to pick an Omega to be your mate. He can't do anything!! He's useless!! I can't believe you picked someone so inferior and submissive over me!! Jeonghan, face it, that Omega is just a toy that you'll eventually get tired of. I'm so much more than him. So please come to your senses and realize that this Omega is nothing to you."

Everything she just said hurt, it stabbed me in the heart and I couldn't hold back my tears. I became a sobbing mess all over Jeonghans shirt. I tried to stop the tears but more and more started to flow out. I've never felt this insecure in my life.

"Let me make this clear, Jeemin. You yourself are nothing to me and you never will be anything to me. You don't benefit my life and I'll never be your mate. I know you by now, you go and tell almost every Alpha this 'Destined mate' trash. You're actually the toy because you've had an affair with half of the guys on campus. Now leave, take your advice and come to your own senses you disgraceful Beta."

Jeonghan picked me up and we headed back to the dorms. I felt uneasy because when I looked back I saw Jeemin, she had a creepy smile plastered across her face. I hope I never see her again...