_Mine_

Jeonghan placed me down on the couch and grabbed some tissues to wipe my eyes with. I smiled a little but that smile quickly turned into a frown. I wasn't happy at all. He noticed this and immediately started to cradle me. I still wasn't happy. Jeonghan was trying his best but nothing was making me happy. I couldn't feel that emotion anymore. What's wrong with me?

"Shua~?"

I looked up at Jeonghan, what a cute nickname. It almost made me giggle. Almost.

"Babe... I'm so so so sorry..."

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault"

"But I still blame myself.. as an Alpha.. I'm never allowed to let anyone walk over my mate.."

"Literally or figuratively?"

"Both.."

"Oh...well... it's still okay, I don't really blame you."

".....I'm a horrible boyfriend..."

"No, Jeonghan.. You're not.."

Jeonghan sighed and buried his face in his hands. I could tell he was really upset and disappointed in himself. Alphas really did have a lot of pride. I silently wrapped my arms around Jeonghan and kissed his ears. He shivered a bit and chuckled.

"When did you become to bold?"

I blushed and let go of him. I felt like I was stepping out of line. I was gonna apologize to him but before I could he tackle hugged me and started to plant kisses all over my neck.

"Jeonghan.. Hah.. that tickles!!"

He chuckled and brushed my bangs out my face. Jeonghan is so gorgeous. How did I meet such a wonderful mate..?
I feel bad now, he's a perfect Alpha and every Alpha needs a beautiful bride not a groom. I can't provide children for him...I'm basically ending his blood line. This is all my fault, I know he would be perfect with Jeemin. She's a Beta and she's so pretty. She'd make the perfect wife and then there's me, an Omega, nothing more. I really don't get what Jeonghan sees in me. It's still hard to believe that I'm not dreaming. All of this is real, I feel like I'm in a fairytale and my prince is right in front of my very eyes. He's so majestic...

"Joshy~?"

"Mhm?"

"You're really deep in thought..."

"Oh... Hah.. my bad.. I was just thinking..."

"Mm.."

"Don't you... maybe.. want children.. I MEAN.. not now.. but.. in the future..?"

"Yea? What a random question? Why do you ask?"

"Well... you see, I can't really.. you know...Uhm..."

"Ohhhhhhh, I see what you mean. It's okay heh.. We can always adopt.."

"That's if we're still together in the future..."

"We'll always be together... because you're mine..."

"Wait what!!?"

"I mean..... I love you.."

"I love you too.. WAIT.. Don't distract me!!"

"Sleep baby~"

"I'm not tire—-"

All of a sudden I became sleepy and Jeonghan covered me with a warm blanket. Before I drifted off to sleep I heard Jeonghan whisper in a soft and sweet voice, "mine~"
Then I was soon sleeping like a baby....