_Heat Pt2_

[Smut warning] enjoy~

Third POV

In a spilt second, Jeonghan had all of Joshua's and his clothes scattered around the bedroom. He had his Omega pinned down to the bed and was staring at every single inch of his body. "Damn Babyboy, I never realized your body was so mesmerizing" Jeonghan said with a seductive chuckle, causing Joshua to whine from underneath him. "Jeonghan!!~ please~!!" cried Joshua in a submissive tone. "I haven't even started and you're already begging~?" Jeonghan smirked and trailed his hands over Joshua's body, he couldn't help but stare again. Joshua's body was indeed glorious and it was only for Jeonghans eyes to see. No man would ever have the privilege to see Joshua this way. Jeonghan pressed his lips against Joshua's warm, honey skin, kissing him gently. He quickly changed the pace and started to make hickeys all over Joshua's exposed neck. "Jeong-haAh Ahhh~" moaned Joshua in a slight feminine pitch. "Okay Okay, no more teasing, I promise" Jeonghan reassured as he grabbed a bottle of lube from the draw. "I'm always prepared, now stay still, this might hurt because it's your first time." Jeonghan hurriedly lubed up three of his fingers then trailed them down to Joshua's hole. He rimmed Joshua's entrance before pushing one of his fingers in. Joshua flinched slightly at the sudden, foreign feeling inside of him, he soon adjusted and gave Jeonghan a shy nod to continue. Jeonghan gave Joshua a wink as a way of distracting him while he slipped in a second finger. "Aahhh~!!! Aahhh~!! Jeonghan~!! He whined. Jeonghan pecked Joshua's lips as he now finally thrusted his fingers. He pressed his lips yet again against Joshua's neck leaving soft kisses, while kissing Joshua's neck he whispers in a lustful tone, "ethereal" "majestic" "beautiful"

Joshua bit his lower lip and stared at Jeonghan. He had all three fingers now inside of Joshua and was thrusting them in continuously. At this point Joshua was already wrecked just by Jeonghans fingers. He whined and looked at Jeonghan with pleading eyes. As an Alpha, Jeonghan immediately understood that Joshua was getting hornier by the second. He slicked up his member with lube and alined it in front of Joshua's wet ,wrecked entrance. "I'm gonna make you feel so good, Babyboy~" and with those final words, Jeonghan pushed his hard into Joshua's tight heat. Jeonghan groaned in pure bliss, Joshua's tight walls clamped around his dick, the arousing feeling made Jeonghan's breath hitch. He made eye contact with Joshua for a second then started to thrust into the younger as he kept staring into his eyes. The sound of skin slapping and lewd moans filled the room. Joshua wrapped his arms around Jeonghans neck and pulled him closer, he could feel the heat radiating off his Alphas luscious body. He threw his head back when he felt Jeonghan hit his prostate suddenly.

Jeonghan constantly rammed into Joshua's sweet spot each time, he watched Joshua's facial expressions carefully and smirked. Jeonghan had the best view of Joshua, his soft hair was messed up and tangled with sweat, his cheeks were tinted pink, eyes half-lidded and his exposed neck was littered with purple and red bruises. The skin slapping sound intensified as Jeonghan reached for Joshuas neglected dick and pumped it at a rapid pace. "J-Jeon-g-han! I'm gonna—Aaah ccc—uu-" Joshua said breathlessly, barely being able to finish his sentence as his cum squirted all over the bed. Jeonghan thrusted a few times before pulling out of Joshua and releasing. Joshua panted heavily and closed his eyes, sleep immediately consuming him and he was sound asleep. Jeonghan stared down at him with a smile before kissing his forehead and leaving the room to get a warm towel. He eagerly cleaned up Joshua and changed the bed sheets whilst folding Joshua's clothes on the floor and getting dressed back into his own. He gave a sigh of content and wrapped Joshua in the now clean sheets, he snuggled next to Joshua and drifted off to sleep.