_Jealous_

In a spilt second I had Jihoons arms behind his back and him pressed face first against the couch. Did this guy really try to attack me? Wtf...

"Look, just calm yourself, Jihoon..."

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM MYSELF, YOU STUPID, USELESS ALPHA!!!!!!!!"

"Cheesus, just quiet down. Why are you acting like this? All I did was breath and you're attacking me."

"You really are stupid, huh?"

"..?"

"Every time one of Soonyoungs Alpha and Beta friends come over, all his attention gets taken away from me."

"You're kidding...."

"AM NOT!! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!"

"..... Why are you so clingy towards Soonyoung? I mean, he's your destined mate, you two are happy together. It's not like he's never gonna talk to you again or never gonna pay attention to you again."

"I-It's Just, when he brings people over, I just get so.. uhh..."

"Jealous? You get jealous..."

"Y-Yes...."

"Awww, Baby. Why didn't you tell me?"

Both Jihoon and I turned to face the kitchen, there stood Soonyoung. His ears hung low. I quickly let go of Jihoon and causally sat back down on the couch. He approached Jihoon and hugged him tightly. I felt slightly awkward and embarrassed so I just kept quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, Baby?"

"I-I just thought you would get upset with me....and break up with me!!"

"I could never break up with such a precious baby, and I could never be mad at you for wanting more attention."

"Seriously.....
you guys always spend time with each other, you do everything together? When are you two ever apart?"

".... oh...right..."

"Jihoon, you need to learn how to share. End of story..."

"GRRRR!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOU DON'T OWN ME!!!!"

I stared blankly, you've got to be kidding me. Did he not hear a word I said, I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old. Cheesus Chrust. I turned to Soonyoung and rolled my eyes. He laughed in return and gently smacked my shoulder. Nobody will ever understand Lee Jihoon, he's a rebellious Omega that doesn't like being order around. I have respect for him though, I wish I was like him when I was younger.

After a while, we all talked and discussed what I missed in some lectures. Jihoon had fallen asleep in Soonyoungs lap, Which was a relief, thank the heavens.

(Lolol, this was a boring Chapter, my bad)